Why Zombies might be a lot harder

adubs989

Hey I don't know if the video we saw confirmed whether or not that there will still be those crawler gas zombies, but for my sake on my idea, im assuming they will still be on ascension.

Anyways, in the video we all saw that the zombies had gas masks, and so I just realised that if they had gas masks, the game could become a lot harder. I mean this because in the previous maps when you killed a gas zombie, when they exploded, if any regular zombies were close to the explosion they would always die, regardless of the level you were at. This was very helpful the higher levels you got to, because whether you unintentionally meant to do it, or it was your strategy, you were able to kill up to 5-7 zombies in higher levels by only shooting at 1, which can really save your ammo when it would take 20 shots to kill each one otherwise. If these zombies are wearing gas masks, does that mean that the gasser's explosions wont kill them? If so, the zombies will be a lot harder to kill in the new map because the number of zombies that you would have to kill would seem larger since you wouldnt accidentaly kill 5 or so by killing one crawler, and we will also be running low on ammo a lot quicker. This is just my idea on it...

Something really random- I am new to this site, can someone explain to me what braaains are (for the site, i know what it means on zombies) and also the zombification. Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not really sure about zombification ( :facepalm: ) but brains is basically a reputation system. If someone makes a decent, legit contribution to the forum we give them brains or reputation.

And on-topic, I forgot about that! I thought the zombies were wearing gas-masks because in the before time they were scientists working on Nova 6 (the Ascension Scientists). Obviously I still think that but now it actually serves a purpose. Uh oh.

I'm still not really sure about zombification ( :facepalm: ) but brains is basically a reputation system. If someone makes a decent, legit contribution to the forum we give them brains or reputation.

And on-topic, I forgot about that! I thought the zombies were wearing gas-masks because in the before time they were scientists working on Nova 6 (the Ascension Scientists). Obviously I still think that but now it actually serves a purpose. Uh oh.

Zombification is your rep level (i think)

brains is your rep

So if someone only gets thumbs down, they will get a red square instead of green

That's how it works on other forums but sometimes the rep system is broken or some stuff is disabled

I think that the gas masks are just going to be a visual thing, as zombies are undead and don't really need to breathe (generally, these may be an exception though.) and can even survive having their legs blown off without repair. And they die due to the explosion of the Creepy Crawlers, rather than the gas.

Although zombies with masks may indicate that there is a ready supply in the area...