Someone clear this up?

Funkdoc91

Dr. Maxis and Sam were in a room (Confirmed via radio) with Richtofen (Also confirmed?)

Now, as i understand, Richtofen locked the two of them in a room with the demonic 'Fluffy'

But why is it that in the introduction to Solo mode, Richtofen says "Where did that little girl disappear to?"

Firstly, he knows her name full well so why does he say "That little girl" As if he doesn't?

Secondly, he should know exactly where she is, there is no reason for him to pose this question, if i locked my brother in a room for a laugh, i wouldn't turn around and say "I wonder where my brother went...."

Someone mind telling me what the heck is going on?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Richtovens plan was only to kill Dr. Maxis. He wasn't trying to kill Sam, but she gave him the perfect opportunity.

I suspect he planned on turning on the teleporter which would kill all three in the chamber. What if only Maxis blew up like the previous test subjects, but Sam and the dog disappeared but didn't show back up at the mainframe.

If Richtoven wasn't crazy he most likely would have just shot Maxis. He clearly is already skilled with a weapon, and there were plenty of them around. He instead is possessed/crazy and being told by whoever to kill Maxis, which he does the ridiculous way of the teleporter. This startles him since no human test subjects disappeared.

Teleporters can only be activated from the inside when we play, so therefor, Richtofen only Locked Maxis and Samantha in a room With Hellhound Fluffy

Not in the actual teleporter

Richtofen Locked Maxis and Sam in a sealed room with Hellhound Assured they would both be killed

However, we hear the teleporter starting up, I.E Maxis in a last ditch effort to save himself and Samantha, activated the Teleporter with them both inside.

We hear Richtofen laughing at the end of the transmission, If he saw the 2 teleport and already knows there has been no successful Teleportation Experiments, so either way he believes they are both dead

Samantha clearly got stuck in the Aether, However we Have no confirmed reports of where Maxis went

Deaths of Samantha and Doctor Maxis are UNCONFIRMED

Teleporters can only be activated from the inside when we play, so therefor, Richtofen only Locked Maxis and Samantha in a room With Hellhound Fluffy

Not in the actual teleporter

Richtofen Locked Maxis and Sam in a sealed room with Hellhound Assured they would both be killed

However, we hear the teleporter starting up, I.E Maxis in a last ditch effort to save himself and Samantha, activated the Teleporter with them both inside.

We hear Richtofen laughing at the end of the transmission, If he saw the 2 teleport and already knows there has been no successful Teleportation Experiments, so either way he believes they are both dead

Riiiight. So there's a room in which there's a teleporter, Richtofen locked them two in that room, but they used the teleporter in an escape attempt but Richtofen knows that no teleportation has ever been 100% successful?

I get it now, i think. [brains] for you, as soon as i found out how to give 'em

But if Sam is looking over them, where's Maxis at?

Also, which teleporter did Richtofen use to get to Kino?

And don't you think there's any relevance as to why Richtofen asks where "That little girl went"

A) Not using her name and

B) with no interest in Maxis

It's really quite simple. There are only 3 outcomes that Richtoven knows of.

Either

a) It kills them, in which case he would see the bodies, and know where Sam is.

B) It teleports them, then teleports them back, turning them into what happened to Fluffy, in which case he would still also know where Sam went

or

c) Sam disappears like the first Dog experiment where it didn't appear back at the mainframe, therefore, like the first dog experiment, Richtoven has no idea where she went.

It also seems that Richtoven was somewhat expecting to follow Sam. He arrives in Kino and doens't seem to know whats going on. "No power, how suspicious, or OBVIOUS!".

Imagine if Richtoven believed that there was only one place for the teleporter to go, he then arrives there only to find no Sam, and the weird old experiments of Dr. Maxis, this would make him question even more what happened. If there are more places like this, then how many must he go through?

Dr. Maxis and Sam were in a room (Confirmed via radio) with Richtofen (Also confirmed?)

Now, as i understand, Richtofen locked the two of them in a room with the demonic 'Fluffy'

But why is it that in the introduction to Solo mode, Richtofen says "Where did that little girl disappear to?"

Firstly, he knows her name full well so why does he say "That little girl" As if he doesn't?

Secondly, he should know exactly where she is, there is no reason for him to pose this question, if i locked my brother in a room for a laugh, i wouldn't turn around and say "I wonder where my brother went...."

Someone mind telling me what the heck is going on?

what if after Richtofen closed the door and left Maxis and Sam to perish by death of Fluffy, what if Maxis and Sam teleported together and that is why Richtofen says "where did that lilttle girl get to"?. and this could explain the pentagon theif because perhaps Maxis got teleported to the pentagon????