ALL 5 Radio Easter Eggs for Kino Der Untoten

cjdog23

I have been searching the Black Ops sound files for easter eggs for kino der untoten (the radios) when i came across these. There are 5 in all and I know only of one of their locations actually in the map. Here is a youtube link with all the recordings:

HDM7bekMzQU

Sorry if already posted, but if not, great! I haven't seen any other radios in the map itself other then the one on the tower outside the map, so here they all are unedited!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently on my mobile so i can view the video but if you havent already read other posts here goes.

When you teleport back from the projector room if you pass through a random small room(5 in all) they're film reels grab (only 3 reels) use X or square to pick them up, then once back in the projector room again use them on the projector. One radio is on the tower west if you were looking at the double tap machine. Now in the theater the candalear (bad spelling) hanging in the middle there is a radio in the centre of it.

i think in the last radio the out break just occurs because bcuz someone knocks on the door repeatedly and the person talking sounds scared when he says" What is it!" this leads me into believing there's is 6th radio leading after that radio where the person talking sees all the zombies and he decides to lock him self in the projector room, thats why the door in there has locks and padding, and u hear zombies moaning ppl screaming and destruction of theatre. tell me if u think im right ;)

[brains] for you.

Pretty interesting, I haven't managed to get all of them in game (still can't get that last film reel) anyway, just random probably incorrect theory, but I couldn't resist putting this out here: Could this Subject 2-6 be the same man from the Mysterious portrait?

Quick coding question, when the DLC is downloaded, does it download new files, or does it make hidden files accessible? Im pretty sure it downloads it, but just wanting to check...

It downloads entirely new IWD files (they're like ZIP files that CoD stores all its source files in for easy access but doesnt really compress) so when the game comes out there are only about 30 (each file can only hold like 150mb) and after 3 map packs there could be nearly 40. Anything that will be released later probably isnt even created when the game is released, and the classic waw zomb maps were also downloaded.

its kind of confusing , but in a nutshell, yes, it does download entirely new files. [brains]

i think in the last radio the out break just occurs because bcuz someone knocks on the door repeatedly and the person talking sounds scared when he says" What is it!" this leads me into believing there's is 6th radio leading after that radio where the person talking sees all the zombies and he decides to lock him self in the projector room, thats why the door in there has locks and padding, and u hear zombies moaning ppl screaming and destruction of theatre. tell me if u think im right ;)

you are just assuming though that all these radio messages were recorded inside the theater

• 1 month later...

Kino Radio 1: "The test subjects have been under going treatment for five days with little progress, I have been assured that given time the programming will take hold".

Kino Radio 2: "In the past weeks we have made get strides in breaking through to their subconscious, I have had the projectionists make edits to the film, these changes have been very effective".

Kino Radio 3: "Subject two six has had a breakthrough, he is responding to the treatment and following basic instructions, the violent outbursts have been greatly reduced, and given time we feel this method of treatment will be 100% effective in most cases".

Kino Radio 4: "The timeline for deployment can be accelerated, given the progress we have made in the past two weeks, if patient two six can retain the impression for longer than 26 hours we will have the process perfected".

Kino Radio 5: "Another setback, patient two six was killed this morning during a field test, he lost control and attacked one of our handlers, his injuries were minor, but patient two six was destroyed, the break in the programming coincided with the flashing lights and the loud noises of the fire alarm in the test facility (4x Knocks on the door) One moment (5x Knocks on the door) What is it?".

Regards Alpha.