Launching rocket in Kino... TRUE

Hey, remember that thread where 'StopDropandKills' said that the rocket within a Kino teleporter room

(the pentagon office room), could be launched by holding square (on PS3)?

And somebody noclipped into the room confirming that there was the 'use' symbol?

And everybody thought he was lying??

Well I just got to round 36 on Kino today playing solo (my record! :D ) and I came across the rocket room.

I walked toward the rocket and held square, and whilst doing this, I pressed triangle.

The rocket flies off through the roof.

HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!

There rocket flies straight through the office roof (which is pretty stupid. There's no whole or cracks or impact

or anything).

There are NO flames coming out of the rocket, it just moves up and out of the room.

(it accelerates on the way up, so it DOES look a little bit like an actual launch) :D

So yeah, there we go.

Mystery solved.

Press triangle on it :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to hold triangle/Y

I didn't believe it until i did it myself

I used 2 film reels, and was on level 31, TP'd there and with absolutely no real belief it was ging to work, in fact at the time i was chatting to someone in a party, when i ran up to it and held X it just set off into the ceiling, i actually stopped mid-sentence as i watched it go up