Cosmic Silverback and Russia relates to Ascension?

Assassinryu25

Well,we now know that the Russians might've made the Thundergun,there's one reason I think it relates to Ascension. I said in a topic that the monkey on gknova6 is a cosmic silverback because they relate,but now I'm saying that both the Russians and the Cosmic Silverback relate.This might be why.

The silverback could be from Russia since we see a CCCP rocket in round 40 of Dead Ops and in the mission "Executive Order",there was a rocket launch but it was sabotaged,maybe before that some other rocket was launched which had a cosmic silverback inside and went to some island,maybe it went back? Someone made a topic that Ascension could take place in the rocket launch area. So can the Cosmic Silverback be the new Dog Round since there are more than one? Maybe it will be like having four thiefs but instead they steal your points.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic