Strange Samantha Glitch?

Okay, I was playing Kino Der Toten on solo earlier, but when I got downed something a bit odd happened.

It was round 19 and I got downed on the way back from the mainframe and lost all my perks. I get up, blast the surrounding zombies with the Ray Gun and dash into the teleporter. I got downed just as I teleported, and instead of appearing in the projection room it went straight to the 'Game Over' screen after the teleport sequence. And then, I heard Sam begin to laugh! I don't know if it was a glitch or what, but I was pretty surprised by it.

Could be some sort of hint as to how the characters get to 'Ascension'? Discuss. :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you didn't re buy your quick revive... then you would have died.. leading to the game over screen. If you were in multi and your team went down while teleporting, it would have kicked to game over before it loaded the projector room.

Never seen it happen before ~ that is as a bug / glitch

Personally, I'm beginning to think Kino wasn't a hint to new maps, but a hint to the story itself and more will be explained in Ascension...

I do suppose there will be A new gun and A new zombie type though in it..

*shrugs*

If you didn't re buy your quick revive... then you would have died.. leading to the game over screen. If you were in multi and your team went down while teleporting, it would have kicked to game over before it loaded the projector room.

Never seen it happen before ~ that is as a bug / glitch

Personally, I'm beginning to think Kino wasn't a hint to new maps, but a hint to the story itself and more will be explained in Ascension...

I do suppose there will be A new gun and A new zombie type though in it..

*shrugs*

I knew the game over screen was coming. I knew I had died and failed to beat my solo highscore (27). The main subject is Sam randomly starting to laugh when I got downed while teleporting.

I sort of wished there was a zombie theatre mode- I could have made a great video of how the characters escape Kino :lol:

If it was in FIVE I would understand- it'd just be the easter egg where Sam laughs when two people get downed teleporting at the same time, just gone wrong.

One important thing I left out though- I opened the box a few seconds before this happened and got the Teddy Bear. Sam laughed as usual but she stopped before I made it to the teleporter for my final stand. It might have just glitched up but I guess we'll never know.

I was on youtube one day and i was watching a guy on pc hunt for easter eggs on kindo der toten,he noclipped out and started looking around and a while later he glitched into a room that looked like samanthas,it had a teddy bear sitting on a table with chess,it had a cymbal monkey on the bed,but the strange thing is,it had a wooden thing that had 4 small cardboard cutouts of takeo richtofen nikolai and dempsey.it also looked like it was a wooden outline of kino der toten,so im guessing sam definetly controls their fates.