My theory about Ascension, Portrait and Thundergun

WOW. CoDZ is seriously spammed up with these lies! Lemme set this straight, as this whole topic is based off of a lie... The Main Campaign story and it's main characters (i.e. Mason, Woods, Reznov, etc., etc.) ARE NOT RELATED TO THE MAIN ZOMBIES STORYLINE OR IT'S CHARACTERS (i.e. Dempsey, Richtofen, Maxis) IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. Get it right, guys. Woods or Mason or even Reznov will never make an appearance in Zombies mode, unless there is some other, non-story mode fun map (Like "Five")

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone thought that the new character could be the brave Viktor Reznov?

This might have been said before here, i dont know if it has been..

Im not sure how this thing goes, its still kinda confusing to me, I found this via 01MaverickTen10's youtube video, but something about that in every mission there is in the left corner there is told what mission is, who you are etc etc. There reads some things like X-Ray, Romeo etc. Well when you take the first letter of them all, it says;

X REZNOV XX IS XX DEAD

or something like that, well thats what we ''know'' already.

But then, when you compare the number sequence to the Alphabet (for example, 1 = A)

It says; OR IS HE DEAD THERE WAS NO BODY FOUND HE IS NOT WHO HE SAYS HE IS

So what im basically telling is that Reznov is not probably dead and he could be the blank portrait since now that we know the Russians have more important role in the Zombies storyline....

I think the reason it says he is not who he says he is, is because in the campaign Reznov is actually Mason. Sooo yeah. :roll: