My Zombies Strategy.

KamiKazee

im sharing my zombies strategy for kino der toten. it got me to level 31 but this kid ran out to get a carpenter. but yeah, it works well(:

round 1-4. let zombies come in, shoot 6 times in legs and knife. keep to your own window.

round 5-6. should be dogs, if not, then just keep on doing what your doing. if so, leave the room, and go to the top right entrance. proceed down to the room with the mp40 and stakeout. if you happen to run into the mystery box, get a hit at the box. if not, then just saddle up with the mp40 and stakeout. 

round 7-9. two people at downstairs windows, one at upstairs window, and one at stairs, keep a crawler. open up the dressing room, and the stage door. two people should get windows, and two at hallway. everyone should get claymores, as they will save lives one day. once ready. nestle up and kill the crawler.

round 9-11. stay here until you get a crawler at round 11. turn the power on, and get juggernog right away. go down the hallway, and open up the bottom room down in the spawn room and proceed to the alleyway. open up the gate, and say hello to the spot you'll be camping at for 19 rounds (: you want to have two at the window, and two facing alleyway. notice, if things get too out of control, there's that door, and traps that you can activate. when ready kill the crawler.

round 12-30.within these rounds, you want to get every perk, Bowie knife. preferably everyone should get cymbal monkeys, and upgrade your guns(of course). just saying that at least one person should have upgraded ballistic knife, an upgraded crossbow, and a upgraded thundergun. everyone should have a ray gun, and a hk21/rpk/galil. but those other weapons are needed if you get them in the mystery box. and turn on the song for more epicness(:

round 30-till you die. you are going to lap around the map, activating traps, constantly. this will help you buy some time. if all else fails, turn the teleporter on, get grenades and spam the undead out of the zombies down there! oh, and pack a punch your gun, if you haven't yett! 

this is my strategy, which got me to level 31. hopefully this helps. if you need an extra partner, ill be happy to join. my gamertag is iDork Diggler (:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this strategy, very similar to mine but we stay by the juggernog machine, because i usually play with two players and will be difficult to cover the window and the alley at the same time. I also like the juggernog strategy because theres no windows behind, only the entrance, access to the turret, teleporter nearby and a electric fence to your right, and if you do get downed, juggernog is there. Got me to round 34 with 2 people, before we got bored. The thing thats annoying about it is that the creepers still come, where as in the alley way, the dont, but thats what i heard.

The same camping strategy i like to use 8-)

At around wave 23 and onward the zombies get too tough to efficiently kill without a wonder weapon (by this i mean they swarm up the stairs before you can kill them all) so this is when we turn on the trap at every possible opportunity.

Kudos to reaching round 30 in there though, i haven't ever got past 26 without having to escape out the emergency door and start mobbing them up in the theater. ;)