TV's Updated Yet Again (12-23)

BlackOpsTiger

It seems most people didn't catch the small updates since the release on the TV's in Black Ops at the menu and the zombie menu. But today the main menu was updated GREATLY, one day after the update on GKNOVA6. Make sure to use your eyes and post what you find, screenshots are nice too :D

I'll edit the findings into this post here. Feel free to theorize about what the clips are and what they mean.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some things I noticed were out of an animated clip. The graphics look good but you can tell when looking past the blur and light that Treyarch might have created this. But in the bottom right at about 1 Minute or so there are troops moving body bags. In fact, these are the EXACT same body bags seen in "5".

I figured it out, it was actually the starting of S.O.G if you look on the right from when you leave the tent there's people stacking bodies, :D here's the pics to prove it :P

Compare the two, but look carefully at the box in the background, AN EXACT MATCH! :D

Hmmmm. Perhaps the Nova 6 in the area caused the death and eventually REANIMATION of the dead in the body bags. Or perhaps they somehow ended up in the Pentagon. Maybe there were Nova6 infections near the Pentagon? Hmmm. Good find as usual William ;D

Why thank you :] I think that its showing that they were testing on the dead NAM soldiers. Or possibly its hinting at a NAM zombies? :o

Hmmmm. Perhaps the Nova 6 in the area caused the death and eventually REANIMATION of the dead in the body bags. Or perhaps they somehow ended up in the Pentagon. Maybe there were Nova6 infections near the Pentagon? Hmmm. Good find as usual William ;D

Why thank you :] I think that its showing that they were testing on the dead NAM soldiers. Or possibly its hinting at a NAM zombies? :o

Five isn't canon. You guys are looking far too into it. The clip is there because it adds to the mood of the vids because it looks creepy and seems related because everything seems like it is going to hell with the zombies. Why would the army be collecting VC and NVA bodies? It slows them down way too much.