no slander ment

StatikSh0cks

so basically...if im gettin this correct...

the whole call of duty franchise is a load of BULLSHIT were paying the hard earned cash that we have made...or given to by parents (lucky bastards) so that we can have a history lesson?

talk about brainwashing the public or what lol

theres so much illuminati in the call of duty franchise its so unreal

im not saying that im gunna stop buying them cuase i enjoy the games within themself seperating all the bullshit from the fun..

but dont you think its one hell of an expensive history lesson?

all it does is make us learn about the past....hardly any ov it relates to the future or present, also i find it odd that they are trying so hard to really out do themselfs just so that people will buy there products in hope that we will get sucked into what it represents, im all for edgucating the youth and stuff...but its a bit of an extreme length to go to just so that people will buy a game.... yeah okay the games are great and everything but...was brainwashing the public really nessecary?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I don't think Treyarch's or Infinity Ward's main thoughts when making Call of Duty games were "Let's make this a grand history lesson so that the majority of the younger generation will be able to appreciate our planet's long and fascinating history."

I get what you're saying but you might be making a mountain out of a molehill here. It's your own decision to take note of this stuff, it's not like they cram it down your throat so you will eternally remember- it's just there for you to notice.

BTW, people will take your thread more seriously if you use correct punctuation and spelling in the subject. Just saying. ;)

okay ill be fair to you and say im not of these people who yearns for other peoples attention....i put up a post weather people reply to it or not is there decision i couldnt care less..i just wanted to get that off my cheast and i thought here was the best place. just like you did with your microsoft rant :)

as for me making a mountin out of a molehill i was just stating the truth about our so loved developers within the fashist buisness of what they call "gaming" when i was kid gaming was all about blowing stuff up and killing things while at the same time being able to understand why,

but somewhere between then and now everything has changed and people have become more greedy,

willing to do anything possible just for the profit.

No your right they dont cram it down our throat but it is more than just there for US to take note of, they have been so sneaky with the whole thing its ridiculas but as i said im not complaining about the quality of the game im not even complaining at all really im just stating truth

as for my spelling and punctuation..yet again if i cared i would hire an a star student to do this all for me :)

There is no response to this level of ridiculousness. That is all. You are complaining because they built the story off of recorded history rather than focusing on the violence. You, sir, are an idiot. Especially when you don't know how to spell the insults you dish out (it's spelled "facists" not "fashists").

There is no response to this level of ridiculousness. That is all. You are complaining because they built the story off of recorded history rather than focusing on the violence. You, sir, are an idiot. Especially when you don't know how to spell the insults you dish out (it's spelled "facists" not "fashists").

sorry but i have to, it's spelled "fascists" not "facists"

sorry but i have to, it's spelled "fascists" not "facists"

Haha! :P

And Statik, I suppose I understand what you're saying. If it's just to get it off your chest then (obviously) I know where you're coming from. But I suppose the added touch of history makes any game a bit more believable. I think the only reason CoD games haven't had this problem recently was because by CoD 3 and WAW, WWII had been done to death and was boring and repetitive, and the Modern Warfare series was a fictional war.

@gordogg24p

"as for my spelling and punctuation..yet again if i cared i would hire an a star student to do this all for me" aslong as people can read it and understand and make sense of it...i dont really care, call me an idiot all you want but that isnt going to change the fact that you are probably one of these people who have everything laid out for them and dont know the harsh truth about reality..yet you try to be the upper class citezen wich plainly doesnt work out for you...either that or when you was born you had a silver spoon shoved so far up your ass it was and still is practically balancing on your toncils....

im sorry but people like you need to grow up and realise that not every one is perfect...

and ummm if you read carefully...i actually said i wasnt complaining at all :\ so YOU sir are an idiot :)

"im not complaining about the quality of the game im not even complaining at all really im just stating truth" if you cant handle what i have said...then instead of posting..why dont you click active topics or something else...nobody said you had to post on my topic :)

and yeah jack i can see where your comming from :)

i do really like the games i think they kick ass, just....maybe they couldve done things a little bit diffrent kinda like new methods with old school refrencess, concidering how far we have come with technology you would think that treyarch and activision would have made this one of the best games to ever come out, not saying that it isnt already, im gratefull that they put it together with astonishing ruselts...maybe im just one of the few people who expected something more wich is something i will have to deal with