New Radio/Projector Message

(i apologize in advance for the wall of text :lol: )

Well it's my first ever post on the site and that being the case i hope i don't re-state anything that has already been thrown out there (did a bit of looking around didn't see anything about this) so i hope i can bring some new information to the table.

Ok so hopefully most everyone knows that there are two radios and three projection films, now when you hit the radios they seem to play the same messages as in the films. I thought that it was a bit strange that there were only two radios and three films, now i could have just been clueless to a third hidden radio that no one had came across but i was a bit intrigued so i activated both radios. I got the standard first two messages about the testing on the subjects and what not but when i proceeded to turn in all three projection films i stumbled upon two more messages! it seems that the films and radios work in conjunction to bring about 5 total recordings; and who is to say it stops there, there may be even more radios, time will tell.

I could not hear what recording 4 had to say as the speaker mumbles quite a bit, i'll try to update this later when i play through again; however i believe he was talking about "mass producing" mind controlled soldiers

Recording 5: A tragedy has occurred. Subject 536 has lost control.*THUMP THUMP* Wait a second... "THUMP THUMP" What is it?!

To me these extra recordings help to prove that the theater was in fact used to create controllable soldiers, whether they be zombie or civilian.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup i just did this today although the last message is longer than you wrote. i do believe it mentions that the subject went berserk and had to be destroyed after a fire alarm in the "facility" (im not sure which yet) set him off on a rampage. the tapping sounds a lot like the tapping in the dressing room, possibly a secret tunnel running behind the rooms that someone got locked in. (yes in know its very unlikely.)

could someone get the last message transcripted im missed the end