My idea for Nova gas in DLC

n00b_attak3r

OK so the campaign made the nova gas a big deal what w/ the hazmat suits and all....but in MP all it is is tabun gas that only kills you in hardcore... so my ide for the DLC is is they give a new kill-streak that you call it in and your whole team puts on the gas mask and you call an airstrike a little wider than a napalm strike and if you walf into it the edges of screen turn black from the gas mask and the enemy dies instantly

*EDIT:mikeh made it a point that it would suck if you didnt have the map pack and you kept getting killed by it so maybe map pack matches only like in WAW?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhh, i dont like the idea of killstreaks, guns, or perks for dlc. Vahn also said they can't add things like that due to disc space (Not sure why, considering its downloaded.) I dont see the purpose of all your teammates putting the mask on, just like how your teammates are automatically immune to friendly napalm and things like that. Imagine a teammate being in the middle of a gun fight with an enemy, but then they get killed because they have to stop and put a mask on.

But i do like the idea of a killstreak thats called in like a airstrike, then disorientates/damages the enemy. They should make a Agent Orange killstreak that works like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds Ok but Im not sure if there will ever be any new killstreaks, perks or guns in any Future DLC. If they did it would make the game more interesting and last longer, But im sure Activision/developers want to save any future killstreaks, perks or guns for Future CoDs :cry:

haha lol!

when i turned on MW2, and everyone else liked it *sigh* horrible times :\

i was telling everyone that NUKES WERE NOT COOL

they are fuking stupid, why would u kill your self, and i told them of the idea that u should gas the whole map and your whole team puts on gas masks, that would be smarter than bombing yourself right..

eventually everyone at my school agreed with my idea and slowly they turned on MW2 with mee :)

i still dont agree with a 'end game' killstreak, but gas would be soo much cooler and smarter than a nuke

sozz if this is off topic, but i find it funny that u basiclly came up with the same idea as me..

ps: this was way before Black Ops was out, or even announced! it was like a week after MW2 release. so i didnt know about Nova 6