The portraits.

bethaaan

So, my friend monkey and I were looking at the portraits when he noticed something I've not seen mentioned on the forum yet. There aren't five portraits, there are six. On the floor underneath the blacked out portrait, there's a second blacked out portrait.

We think that's something to do with "Beware of the six". I think the blacked out portraits could represent Samantha, who Richtofen has acknowledged of sending them power ups like Insta-Kill, and someone else - maybe Maxis?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah i am the aforementioned Monkey... and Yeah me and beth noticed the portraits (it was me really i just told her in the same game)... and yeah well heres my two cents on it;

As you can see the first four pictures are of the playable characters and then the other two are blanked out but seem to be the same silhouette... so perhaps it is of zombies... or my other theory is that the images are of Dr. Maxis and Samantha... but who knows?

This concludes my two cents...

Monkey

i thought the outline of one of the paintings looks sorta like reznov but its just a thought

For me the outlines of the portait looking very similar to tha shape of the head of this guy:

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ ae23 ... bfd817.jpg

I found that image in another thread of this forum. Thanks for that.

My other suggestion is that its the person who is the pentagon thief...

When u play as Richtofen and X the portrait, he just says: "He's ugly."