What if Maxis Spoke to 935 in Kino der Toten?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually quite legit. This could possibly explain what happened to Maxis after being trapped in the room with Samantha and the Hellhound. Richtofen turns on the power allowing Maxis and Samantha to escape in the teleporter. Since at the time, the teleporters still weren't fully operational, Maxis and Samantha were sent to different destinations. No idea about Samantha(maybe she ended up in England or France), but Maxis probably ended up in Kino still in the years around 1950. The years pass; Richtofen relives himself from the Illuminati and Group 935 and begins to regret what he did; Maxis on the other hand begins his own chapter of Group 935 within Kino. In the video it states that the field guide manual is located in each personnel's locker; The Dressing Room of Kino. Then as xStopDropNKillx said; Maxis was giving his presentation at the podium when all hell broke loose. Zombies attacked, Group 935 dispersed to a different location, and Richtofen and the 3 others arrive 10 years later. Proof of this is all the writing on the blackboard in the projection room. All of it clearly points to Maxis' was the one who wrote it. Just a couple quotes from the blackboard: "I know it was you Edward." "Never again Sam." And maybe Maxis is the one who wrote Samantha's name on the wall in the dressing room. I mean it all fits together so perfectly.

This is brilliant. Kudos to you guys! You may have stumbled upon something that could really really help us. So you're saying Richtofen's actions weren't to kill Maxis and Sam, but to actually save them? We are going to find out where Sam went in the next map (I'm not flaming, that's just my interpretation). No wonder Richtofen didn't ask where Maxis went in the loading screen when you start up Kino, like he did with Sam, he already knew!

• 2 weeks later...

Richtofen's intentions were to kill Sam and maxis. When the hellhound came from the teleporter richtofen left the room and locked them both inside with the hellhound maxis told richtofen to open the door but disobeyed. After that the hellhound was already tearing apart the room and was drawing in on them I'm not sure what happened next whether they died or not but I did hear the teleporter activating which may mean that they used the teleporter to escape. After that richtofen unleashed the zombies in der riese causing the outbreak. The "I know it was you Edward" was probably made by a co-worker who saw what happened to Sam and maxis. Oh and how the 4 made it to kino der toten is when the DG2 overloaded the teleporter and instead of teleporting to where they would normally go they ended up teleporting to kino der toten in the future(basically they time traveled)