Murder your Maker (activision viral site for vga)

Elesar

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.murderyourmaker.com/

In the website shows the back of a person staring what it looks like a map of europe or another place with lines connecting to it. the site also includes eerie music :)

Thanks to kotaku!

edit: Murder your Maker....Maker=god........Freemason related?

it haz somting to do whit spike tv

EDIT: It kinda like the halo reach first look, maybe a first look at dlc or a video game? it could be a different game.

1) How does it look like halo? Halo has space marine people, not bald guys.

2) Its Activision, activision doesn't own halo.

Oh great. First GKNOVA6, then those GKNOVA0/HL things, now this. Right now as far as I can tell it's too ambiguous to confirm if it's COD-related....and the phrase seems kind of late, because for those of you who have beaten COD:BO's Campaign,

Mason does kill his maker.

.....but what if there's something bigger?....

December 12th, huh. Well, I won't be watching the Spike VGA (I don't have cable), but I'll try to stay tuned to this MYM thing. Right now I just did an alphanumeric trick and the abbreviation reads out as 13-15-13, or 132513....probably nothing too special.

EDIT: It kinda like the halo reach first look, maybe a first look at dlc or a video game? it could be a different game.

1) How does it look like halo? Halo has space marine people, not bald guys.

2) Its Activision, activision doesn't own halo.

Srry for confusing you, i meant, in last years vga, there was the first look at halo reach. I thinking this will be the same thing, a first look.

The Battlefield series are owned by EA, not Activision. Could be for MW3 but it seems too early and not relevant but I could be wrong...

Ah true. Thanks for pointing that out. But if it is a picture of Russia, which it probably isn't, it could mean a teaser for MW3 at the VGA's. I would be surprised, though.

Have a huge hunch it's not COD related, my bets go to this being Prototype 2 or something...i mean the phrase "Murder Your Maker" makes it match the storyline of Prototype, whereas your main character was created to be the "ultimate" weapon.

Or it could be MW3. Doubt it though because you would be going after Makarov if that's the case, so i don't see any "Maker" relations there...

I was look at the soruce page and found this URL:

http://www.murderyourmaker.com/includes/js/swfobject.js

some strange stuff, idk if it mentions call of duty, i did not read all of it

I DID FIND !M.w3

is that what I think it is!!!!

ahhh anither one for those who did not go on web here is the whole thing, sorry might be long... and yes its supposed o look weird. :::....

/* SWFObject v2.2

is released under the MIT License

*/

var swfobject=function(){var D="undefined",r="object",S="Shockwave Flash",W="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash",q="application/x-shockwave-flash",R="SWFObjectExprInst",x="onreadystatechange",O=window,j=document,t=navigator,T=false,U=[h],o=[],N=[],I=[],l,Q,E,B,J=false,a=false,n,G,m=true,M=function(){var aa=typeof j.getElementById!=D&&typeof j.getElementsByTagName!=D&&typeof j.createElement!=D,ah=t.userAgent.toLowerCase(),Y=t.platform.toLowerCase(),ae=Y?/win/.test(Y):/win/.test(ah),ac=Y?/mac/.test(Y):/mac/.test(ah),af=/webkit/.test(ah)?parseFloat(ah.replace(/^.*webkit\/(\d+(\.\d+)?).*$/,"$1")):false,X=!+"\v1",ag=[0,0,0],ab=null;if(typeof t.plugins!=D&&typeof t.plugins==r){ab=t.plugins.description;if(ab&&!(typeof t.mimeTypes!=D&&t.mimeTypes[q]&&!t.mimeTypes[q].enabledPlugin)){T=true;X=false;ab=ab.replace(/^.*\s+(\S+\s+\S+$)/,"$1");ag[0]=parseInt(ab.replace(/^(.*)\..*$/,"$1"),10);ag[1]=parseInt(ab.replace(/^.*\.(.*)\s.*$/,"$1"),10);ag[2]=/[a-zA-Z]/.test(ab)?parseInt(ab.replace(/^.*[a-zA-Z]+(.*)$/,"$1"),10):0}}else{if(typeof O.ActiveXObject!=D){try{var ad=new ActiveXObject(W);if(ad){ab=ad.GetVariable("$version");if(ab){X=true;ab=ab.split(" ")[1].split(",");ag=[parseInt(ab[0],10),parseInt(ab[1],10),parseInt(ab[2],10)]}}}catch(Z){}}}return{w3:aa,pv:ag,wk:af,ie:X,win:ae,mac:ac}}(),k=function(){if(!M.w3){return}if((typeof j.readyState!=D&&j.readyState=="complete")||(typeof j.readyState==D&&(j.getElementsByTagName("body")[0]||j.body))){f()}if(!J){if(typeof j.addEventListener!=D){j.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",f,false)}if(M.ie&&M.win){j.attachEvent(x,function(){if(j.readyState=="complete"){j.detachEvent(x,arguments.callee);f()}});if(O==top){(function(){if(J){return}try{j.documentElement.doScroll("left")}catch(X){setTimeout(arguments.callee,0);return}f()})()}}if(M.wk){(function(){if(J){return}if(!/loaded|complete/.test(j.readyState)){setTimeout(arguments.callee,0);return}f()})()}s(f)}}();function f(){if(J){return}try{var Z=j.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].appendChild(C("span"));Z.parentNode.removeChild(Z)}catch(aa){return}J=true;var X=U.length;for(var Y=0;Y0){for(var af=0;af0){var ae=c(Y);if(ae){if(F(o[af].swfVersion)&&!(M.wk&&M.wk'}}aa.outerHTML='"+af+"";N[N.length]=ai.id;X=c(ai.id)}else{var Z=C®;Z.setAttribute("type",q);for(var ac in ai){if(ai[ac]!=Object.prototype[ac]){if(ac.toLowerCase()=="styleclass"){Z.setAttribute("class",ai[ac])}else{if(ac.toLowerCase()!="classid"){Z.setAttribute(ac,ai[ac])}}}}for(var ab in ag){if(ag[ab]!=Object.prototype[ab]&&ab.toLowerCase()!="movie"){e(Z,ab,ag[ab])}}aa.parentNode.replaceChild(Z,aa);X=Z}}return X}function e(Z,X,Y){var aa=C("param");aa.setAttribute("name",X);aa.setAttribute("value",Y);Z.appendChild(aa)}function y(Y){var X=c(Y);if(X&&X.nodeName=="OBJECT"){if(M.ie&&M.win){X.style.display="none";(function(){if(X.readyState==4){b(Y)}else{setTimeout(arguments.callee,10)}})()}else{X.parentNode.removeChild(X)}}}function b(Z){var Y=c(Z);if(Y){for(var X in Y){if(typeof Y[X]=="function"){Y[X]=null}}Y.parentNode.removeChild(Y)}}function c(Z){var X=null;try{X=j.getElementById(Z)}catch(Y){}return X}function C(X){return j.createElement(X)}function i(Z,X,Y){Z.attachEvent(X,Y);I[i.length]=[Z,X,Y]}function F(Z){var Y=M.pv,X=Z.split(".");X[0]=parseInt(X[0],10);X[1]=parseInt(X[1],10)||0;X[2]=parseInt(X[2],10)||0;return(Y[0]>X[0]||(Y[0]==X[0]&&Y[1]>X[1])||(Y[0]==X[0]&&Y[1]==X[1]&&Y[2]>=X[2]))?true:false}function v(ac,Y,ad,ab){if(M.ie&&M.mac){return}var aa=j.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];if(!aa){return}var X=(ad&&typeof ad=="string")?ad:"screen";if(ab){n=null;G=null}if(!n||G!=X){var Z=C("style");Z.setAttribute("type","text/css");Z.setAttribute("media",X);n=aa.appendChild(Z);if(M.ie&&M.win&&typeof j.styleSheets!=D&&j.styleSheets.length>0){n=j.styleSheets[j.styleSheets.length-1]}G=X}if(M.ie&&M.win){if(n&&typeof n.addRule==r){n.addRule(ac,Y)}}else{if(n&&typeof j.createTextNode!=D){n.appendChild(j.createTextNode(ac+" {"+Y+"}"))}}}function w(Z,X){if(!m){return}var Y=X?"visible":"hidden";if(J&&c(Z)){c(Z).style.visibility=Y}else{v("#"+Z,"visibility:"+Y)}}function L(Y){var Z=/[\\\"\.;]/;var X=Z.exec(Y)!=null;return X&&typeof encodeURIComponent!=D?encodeURIComponent(Y):Y}var d=function(){if(M.ie&&M.win){window.attachEvent("onunload",function(){var ac=I.length;for(var ab=0;ab}}a=false}}}}();