Things i read/found. *BIG UPDATE MUST READ*

xSoucxCorex

Things that exist:

-The canisters in the back behind the theater have specimens in them.

-The Radio in the chandelier.

-The Radio on the railing outside of the map near the double tap root bear.

-The 3 meteor pieces from Shi No Numa.

-Samantha written on the wall in the Dressing room

-5 Portraits in the upstairs 750 room. One of A Blacked out person, One of Dempsey, One of Nikolai, One of Takeo and one of Richthofen.

-3 film reels in the random tele porter rooms.

-In sams room that is neat and clean there is a model and has the 4 main characters and a teddy bear.

-Bumping near the window in the dressing room, sounds like its coming from the big boxes, possibly morse code. Morse Code comes out to Issis which is a god of something.

-Dr. Maxis' desk in the tele porter room

-E A R on a film in the theater thought to mean Edward A Richthofen theres a distorted letter or word in the upper right corner.

-The eyes have JD in the middle of it.

-Zombies on the hill one slide has 110 and one has 115.

-Aether Projectionist written on the wall in illuminati text.

-"Brimstone to Damnation" written on the wall.

-Something written above power switch but i forgot what it says.

Speculations:

-Dentist room believed to be Verruckt dentist chair.

-6 Power boxes thought to do something.

-"Beware the six" written on the wall of the lobby, thought to mean beware the Nova 6 zombies AKA Creepers.

-The letters in the upper room with the meteor say DOWN. Thought to say Manhattan Down.

Terminal Finds:

These finds are crucial to the storyline. I things that are of interest and will list them below. I did not find these. BlackOpsTiger on the Call of Duty forums posted these and the link to this site. Link follows this list so you can read them for yourself.

-Ray Gun Created by Ludwig Maxis uses 115 as ammo.

-Ray Gun V2 to be created by Porter to decrease splash damage.

-Wunderwaffe DG-2 created by Richthofen, shoots 115.

-Wunderwaffe DG-3 in process of creation.

-Edward Is Richthofen who is maxis' assistant.

-Maxis goes insane due to exposure to 115.

-Sophia gets attached to Maxis.

-Multiple Meteor sites other than Shi No Numa.

-Der Riese is a testing site for the DG-2

This site has all the radio dialogues from previous maps as well as adds a backstory to Verrukt and adds a lot of depth to the storyline as well as makes some theories on here valid or in valid. i suggest you read them its very interesting. http://gkhorrors.weebly.com/dreamland.html

False Rumors:

-2 Other rooms in addition to the 2 sam rooms, the dentist chair, and the office room. No proof of either of these rooms even after the map was no clipped.

-Silverback Gorilla is on the roof.

-Boss Fight if you get to really late rounds.

Rumors:

-Aliens to enter storyline if a Area 51 map pack is made.

Theories for new map packs:

English Coast

Area 51

I've seen and read about and searched for all of these. I've decided to Compile all of these together to hopefully keep this search for answers more organized. From what i can tell theres no boss and no silverback gorilla. The Silverback is only in Dead Ops arcade and they never tested on Gorillas just monkeys. Those 2 rooms DO NOT exist dont let people on here fool you because its going to turn into another Der Riese Type 99 rumor. Let me know if theres anything I've missed and lets get to the bottom of these easter eggs. My Gamertag is xXxPoopballs message me if you need help finding any of these or want me to show them to you. Please Excuse any bad grammar.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a sneaky suspicion that the dentist chair was the same from Verruckt but when you look out the door behind you there where curtains where the door that separates the teams should be so thats the only thing that made me think it wasn't verruckt. I've been reading threads on this and allegedly the next map is going to be based on the English coast. I also updated the rumor section with the rumor flying around that there will be Aliens in the storyline if a Area 51 map pack is to be released. I hope this is false because i think thats really adding a little to much to the storyline. Although this english coast idea sounds cool.

I had a sneaky suspicion that the dentist chair was the same from Verruckt but when you look out the door behind you there where curtains where the door that separates the teams should be so thats the only thing that made me think it wasn't verruckt. I've been reading threads on this and allegedly the next map is going to be based on the English coast. I also updated the rumor section with the rumor flying around that there will be Aliens in the storyline if a Area 51 map pack is to be released. I hope this is false because i think thats really adding a little to much to the storyline. Although this english coast idea sounds cool.

Yeah aliens + zombies = poop. But if there was an Area 51 map, it'd be cool to see easter eggs of like alien corpses and wreckage from the UFO. :lol:

The gorilla thing needs to be removed from the false rumors..

and still left as speculation

No one has disproved it yet.. just disproved at late rounds*

Clipping can not prove it, as there may be a series of items to activate or actions to take to force the game to SPAWN the creature.. when you clip you only see creatures INISDE the map..or just about to enter..

Obviously they didn't render a gorilla to literally smash holes in the roof out of player sight.

--

Because of what the developers said about, "A boss that could whipe out an entire team" and in reference to black ops, that leads us to assume they mean immediate game release and not DLC, based on the post.

So, there is STILL the rumor of a boss... Gorilla / Samantha Zombag / Ghost.. something..