WHATS WITH ALL THE CLAN COLORS?!?!?!

MONSTRO

Now when i go to my player card its says i need prestige 13 to change my clan color and this morning ive seen countless people with different colors for thier clan tag and they are only on thier first prestige if even that, so this leads me to believe that on top of the countless gliches ( as i type this ive been waiting 20 mins for a map to load) that people are already hacking into the game thank you treyarch for caring so much about your fan base. :evil: :evil: :evil:

( sorry if it sounds bitchy i just had to vent and im still waiting for my map :cry: )

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a hack, it's a glitch.

It's done by the following:

MP -> Player match, hover over your name -> Press back -> Local -> Splitscreen -> Press arrow up so nothing is selected, press select, then you can change your clan tag color, wich is supposed to be unavailable until the 13th prestige.

Expect a patch soon.

It's not a hack, it's a glitch.

It's done by the following:

MP -> Player match, hover over your name -> Press back -> Local -> Splitscreen -> Press arrow up so nothing is selected, press select, then you can change your clan tag color, wich is supposed to be unavailable until the 13th prestige.

Expect a patch soon.

this. not a hack but will still be patched soon. until then, enjoy your colored clan tags :)