It makes me sad...

DeltaFlame

Let me start off that i ADORE!! Black Ops Multiplayer (Free with every CoD Black Ops Copy) There is nothing better than jumping in with my Enfield loaded and my Makarov pistol ready boot some NVA A*s! but what happens when a mate says

" All Right want to play some Team Deathmatch?"

We most certainly oblige and get ready, a little party on the go consisting 4-5 players ready to get stuck in and get that gun, or that pro perk...then it hits you

The Party is no longer available... it makes me sad to see this as i watch those little circles going round and round, while your party is in a uproar about how

"BullSheet!"

The game is...

So it makes me sad to see this fault, and knowing the lovable team known as the Treyarch Devs, it will more certainly be fixed in no time, this goes out to all those in the same position, just give it time, use the time to get trained up without being embarrassed when getting killed on Search and Destroy, and have fun, it will be in no time at all when the fateful question is asked, you again oblige with a sigh, and suddenly, your whole party is dominating on launch while you all crack open a beer! so from me, to those guys who aint hating, but are sad. and until next time, this is me ShugHeed signing off from Zombie...No wait..This is me signing of from Call of Duty Land :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

your gay. you facking faker.

are you saying they're "faking"? if so then i disagree, I can completely believe the OP because of how many times this has personally happened to me, it is incredibly annoying when the party ends, when it just takes forever to find a game, or when you lose connection in game.