Where do you make your stand at Kino?

play2often

When you get to the stage, DO NOT TURN ON THE POWER until you can all Pack-a-Punch, have the 1 with the most points at the M16 window, the 2nd in points in the other 1 (no name for it lol), and the 2 with the least points at, but not in, the changing room. Keep that up until you can all PaP.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nzvder33

i just run in circles

south of the teleporter(if the teleporters entrance is north)

there is 2 kinda wooden walls

just run around them and shoot when you have a crowd of zombies on your tail, not much ammo is used and youll rack up lots of points in no time.

in the room off the lobby,

dont open door to alley

two guys with poorest weapons on each window

two guys on the door (its a long wide entrance so plenty of time and great chance of crawlers.

if your getting over-run just flip the gas fire trap and everyone stand at the window nearest the back door, all zombies will get crispy fried!

i keep movin. always do. set traps and use gates. never let them corner u. id make it past 27 if my gf would just leave me alone. :facepalm:

OR if im playin wit a partner i stick round the stage. use the turret gun plant claymors and/or teliport. works like a charm when ya team is cordinated.

when i go on this map, (i usually always do, cannot deal with five) i try to get them to open up the top door so that we can camp in the fire trap room a later levels, when i'm with a mate me and the person grab the mp40 and cover my other teammates in the theatre room by nailing all of the zombies that come through the dressing room, until they turn the power on, this usually gets me enough points to get a good gun from the box (or the M1911 since it is an AMAZING gun(s) hardly ever get rid of it, unless the ray gun or something like that comes up from the box) and PaP it when the power is turned on.

still haven't managed to camp in that room though, never get high enough, always put on with the noobs that don't have mics, open up the wrong doors and hog the box :x :facepalm: