kino der toten strategies

thecause25

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday i made it up to round 17 alone.

I opened the upper door in the lobby (starting room)

Then i opend all the next coming doors till i entered the theater-stage. I had a ray gun and a commando. Important: Dont turn the power on!

Up next i bought clays on the wall in the back. Then i secured the window in the back with the claymores. Some other clays were placed in the same area next to the window. Then i could give my full attention to the zombies comming from the front. I just had to shoot to the window sometimes and rebuild the barriers.

The advantage of this strategie is, that the zombies have a very long way to walk and you can shoot them easily and you have enough time to reload. If they are getting too much you should have enough room to escape. You can run in circles on the stage for example. Always try to keep a crawler!

I think it was on round 12 or 13 i activated power. I bought Juggernog and PaP my Ray gun. Before i killed the last crawler, i waited till the Teleporter has cooled down and i linked em up again. When its linked again i went back to the "claymore-field" in the corner next to the window. The strategiy is now pretty much the same u just should keep in mind that now the zombies will come from the right side, too. If you're getting out of ammo, try to escape with the teleporter! From the lobby back to the stage... On the way back are some traps you can activate if needed. With this strategy i made it to round 17 without trouble, but died due an "accident" with the raygun. :( im pretty sure that its possible to reach round 25 or more with this strategy.

My strategy is a very easy one, that doesn't require any camping if it's too dificult! :)

*Note* for all locations, keep an 'emergency door' handy. A door that you have not opened, but can easily

run to incase of being overrun.

- Stay in the starting room using only a pistol (and stabbing) until the round just after the dogs, or until

you need to escape

(Just stab on round one, no shooting!).

- If you are still in the first room for the dogs, you have to options to survive, depending on your awesomeness ;)

You can either walk (NOT RUN) up the stairs and down the opposite pair, and keep doing this. The dogs

will follow you and try to hit you, but they can't (they are the Shi No Numa type). Occasionally, walk backwards

and shoot at them when you are comfortable!

OR IF YOU ARE A PRO LIKE MYSELF ;)

Simply walk around the teleport pad. I know, it's a TINY circle, but the dogs still can't hit you.

Infact, you can actually walk around a dog and they can't hit you. Just remain calm.

Now, when you are moving on...

- Open the door above the right staircase, leading to the room with the portraits.

If you have a second player, get them to watch the window in the back whilst you take on the hallway

of zombies (including those that jump from the roof).

Your emergency door are the double doors to your right.

When you are overrun, run through that door and down the stairs.

If you are playing solo, keep your back to the door and shoot both the window zombies and the hallway zombies.

You can buy the door open by not facing at it, which is a very good precaution :)

Run down the stairs and you'll be on the big balcony. Run to the bottom of those stairs and stand

just infront of the door that is there (made of wood, looks shabby).

From here, you have a solid view of all the zombies that come from both windows and stairs.

When you are overwhelmed, open the door and run to the next door without opening it.

Again, have you back to it and spray the zombies until overwhelmed.

OPen that door and you'll be back stage of the theatre.

Turn on the power and link the teleporter (there is plenty of room to do this and avoid the zombies, even if

you wait until the end of the round to link to the pad).

Run around avoiding the zombies on the stage and theatre, until you need to teleport (for free)

away.

As soon as you reach the projector room, THROW YOUR GRENADES AT THE MOB OF ZOMBIES BELOW!

They will group together and stand still ; easy targets.

Once you use all your grenades, BUY MORE GRENADES off the wall to your left.

Continue this, until all zombies are dead or until you are taken back to the telepad.

Once reach the telepad, shoot the zombies whilst slowly making your way back through the entire

map, via the method I described earlier.

You don't need to worry about the zombies beating you there, they will only start from behind you and

follow you through. There won't be any unpleasant surprises on the stairs :)

I get to around round 42 using this tactic.

(by the way, at dog rounds, it's best to just walk around the turret on the stage.

Go down the stage steps to the audience. Walk across to the other stage steps. Walk up them. repeat.

The zombie dogs can not hit you... they're terrible :) )