Black Ops playdates (Xbox 360)

RedDeadRiot

Well were just under three weeks away from the launch of Black Ops and I feel like we should get some planning done. I realize there are PS3 ambassadors for this matter but there is no leadership for the 360 playdates. I would like to hear some input from the Admins as well. I think we should plan out some inaugural playdates. The idea of a Midnight launch playdate as well. Anyone who would be interested in joining the CoDz community the night of release feel free to post below what time zone you're located in and what gametype you would like to play.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have some plans for monthly playdates, similar to what we had before MW2 was out. Once I lay out the final details and bring it up with the staff, I'll let you guys know. Also working on setting up something officially with Microsoft.

On the PS3 side, I will let our PS3 Ambassadors handle that one. :D