Is Nazi Zombies, Part Of The Black Ops Campaign???

ccm404e

I don't know if i'm the first to think this, which i'm probably not, but who else agrees that the Black Ops campaign missions might have something to do with Zombies? We all know that GKNOVA6 is something to do with Zombie mode, and that Nova is in Story and Multiplayer modes-

Campaign: One of the missions is named Project Nova

Multiplayer: Peice of equipment called NOVA gas...

But suppose that the project Nova bit is finding out what the guys at GK have been doing. Which would link to Zombies. Suppose you go to the place where the Zombie outbreak is. You may encounter the Zombies in story mode. I think this is quite a reasonable hypothesis. What do you guys think?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so you know how one acheivement says "Return from the past" well maybe you go back to Der Reise and help Dempsey and gang stop the zombies and that's how they tie up the 'Nazi' zombie section of the zombie story. Or better yet you go back and help but then Tank and gang come back with you. But as we see from the Ipod version of NDU Richtofen changes and starts eating people to start the 'Commie' Zombie part of the story.