Developer glitches?

nevets

Hi CODZ forum,

First i would like to say i have been following the forum for quite a while now, ever since i started to believe there was more to find on Der Riese. To say the least, it has been driving me crazy!!!! And i personally have come to the conclusion that this is all just hype for Black Ops(which is an extremely smart move by Treyarch) and that those last few secrets we have yet to find will be placed in the BO hardened edition maps.

I know we have people on here scouring through the code and claim that every thing has been found. I thought we have found everything until last night. I was playing a game with a fine gentleman from New Jersey who claimed he knew how to get every gun, both PaPed and normal, from one box draw. It is hard for me to prove this without video capture but i watched him perform this stunt for about an hour until he got it right. What he did was........

waited for the box to be in the upper Thompson position,

with the box upstairs on the outside balcony you must got to the far room with the red liquid on the table,

now this red liquid is not what is important here. what is important is the other four liquids on the shelves in that same room.

you have to hit x on the liquid in a combination as followed: top liquid, bottom liquid, top liquid, bottom liquid then turn to the other shelf and hit x on the left liquid, the right liquid, right liquid, left liquid this must be performed as quickly as possible with out getting hung up on anything, directly after that you must sprint to the box with out losing your sprint and hit the box after sprinting all the way out to the balcony. again without getting hung up on anything the box will then freak out and move but you will be left with every weapon in the game.

there are some specifics like, you do get monkey bombs after the glitch but they only work as grenades until you actually get monkeys from the box. I can absolutely promise this is not a mod or anything like that. This gentleman i was playing with claimed to play with a developer of the game and let me in on somethings i never even thought were in Der Riese.

My question is If we have found all the code, is there somewhere in the code that explains this? and if not then my hopes for finding the secret in this version of zombies has been (quick) revived:) I have waited a while to post something on here because i really didn't have anything important to say, until today. I have searched online and have found that no one else has even discussed this glitch. it is very complex so it's not like you might do it by accident it is just a glitch for developers in my eyes. try it out for yourselves guys but i must warn it takes hours to perfect.

peace love

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah, okay first thing that paragraph is very hard to read because there are not any separate paragraphs can you please break it up?

Also, ill be willing to try this trick as i have WaW on teh PC'z and i can use mods to get loads of money and get the mystery box in the place i think you mean. This will make it alot easier than my PS3 version. Ill be willing to try this said "glitch".

On the pc i nocliped out of the der riese map and found a room where the teleporter scenes are in so when you teleport you get into that room and then you get to the mainframe.

I dont know why i wrote this but what the heck

Please stop :(

This was found SO SO SOOO long ago, and is completely irrelevent to this thread.

:x