Anyone know anything about this gun?

play2often

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if Treyarch changed the Enfield massively, this is what the Enfield looks like in-game.

So we can cross that off the list for sure

I know it says classified only once in this category, but JD said that there is more guns classified than just the one in the Assault Rifles category. So it could be anything really

I thought the MK23 Mod 0 was the SCAR's proper name. Or maybe it was another MK Mod 0.

Here is something JD said. Not a direct quote though, im just posting what i remember

"All the guns you saw in the reveal are not all the guns available. Each players profile at the reveal was set to a certain level so only a fraction of the guns were unlocked."

I am pretty sure he also said it was around level 30 that they were put to. If there was 4 LMG's remaining to get, then they would all be put under 1 "classified" title, so people couldnt tell exactly how many guns were in each category.

Not the Galil, the galil was shown in leaked gameplay of WMD. And in the Prestige edition trailer.

I don't think its the Enfield, that's bullpup but the gun in the video appears to have the magazine in front of the trigger. Also the Enfield has a circle thing on its stock behind the sights, I didn't see that.

Its not the FAL because that was confirmed to be semi auto. And I didnt see the galil's bipod , although it is small on that gun. The Galil is the only other candidate.

But the stoner comes in lmg and rifle forms so that could explain the smaller clip.

I thought FAL was confirmed as fully auto?

Vahn confirmed that its Semi-Auto.