COD Points = The new Boosters heaven?

Alp360

From what I understand, you get CP by just playing. Im sure it's like XP where the better you do, the more you get; even if it isn't much. Which is why Contracts are definitely a plus because you get however much they offer. Whether only XP, only CP, or even both.

Wager Matches = Free For All only. Meaning no boosting with Tacs because you don't use your own classes; everythings already created.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand, you get CP by just playing. Im sure it's like XP where the better you do, the more you get; even if it isn't much. Which is why Contracts are definitely a plus because you get however much they offer. Whether only XP, only CP, or even both.

Wager Matches = Free For All only. Meaning no boosting with Tacs because you don't use your own classes; everythings already created.

You slowly earn CP while playing normally, but if you want to earn a lot really fast you have to play Wager Matches.

well as everybody already said you can report players by sending the video where you captured the boosters to treyarch and they will look it up and bann them from xbox live/psn

also you get CoD points when you level up and from contracts but im not sure if you get a little CoD point from killing btw you can also get xp from some contratcts and just so you know the cost for an assault rifle is 1000 CoD points and the cost for a tac insertion is 2500 CoD and the grenade launcher attachment is 1000 CoD points

I also heard a rumor that you have too choose from having either a leathal,tactical, or equipment but im sure thats not true. I have a lot of information about the Black ops currency system.