List of Things we now know based on leaked footage.

BBS

Alright, so my other post with the video with leaked footage got deleted by someone, probably because the footage was copyrighted. But, there is a new HD quality leak of that same gameplay. Im not going to post it, cause i dont want to get in trouble. So instead i will point out some things i noticed in the WMD mission.

-Cancel reloading is fixed (At least in the campaign.) In the middle of the mission a player with an AK47 tries to cancel reload by sprinting after the clip is clearly in the AK. The ammo is not shown on the counter until the player completes the reload animation. If you dont know what cancel reloading is check this out.http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Reload_Cancel

-Makarov pistol confirmed. You can see it on the ground with the pick up icon on screen. I would post a screenshot, but i dont want to get in trouble. The Makarov is a russian pistol used in the vietnam war. It has a 8 round magazine.

-KS-23 confirmed. Russian pump action shotgun. Holds 7 rounds in campaign. Reminiscent of the W1200 shotgun from cod4.

-Summit Multiplayer map appears to be based off of the map in this mission. Or maybe vice-versa. There is a room with computers, appears to be a missile control room or something like that, that gets breached into. This room can also be seen in the multiplayer trailer. After looking at this a second time i can see that there are enemies with lab coats on. This looks like it might be the room shown in the teaser trailer with the blue numbers in the background.

-Frags have the metallic "ping" noise when they hit the ground like in cod4 and w@w. Grenade throwback is also confirmed to be back.

-RPK can be seen laying on the ground multiple times.

-The AK47 is reminiscent of the cod4 AK in terms of appearance. It has low recoil in the campaign.

-Enemies will have Dogs.

-When the player drops the crossbow for an AK47 the name of the Crossbow is "Armbrust Variable Zoom" which is in German, since Gamescom is in Germany. It means "Crossbow variable Zoom" In English. Meaning that the the crossbow may have different types of scopes.

-A friendly is seen holding an Aug with Woodland-ish camo.

-After a door is breached a friendly throws a knife into the enemy. He is later seen removing the throwing knife from the dead body. Multiplayer anyone?

Can any of the mods explain why my last post with the video was deleted?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he jumps into prone (from the video i put up) at around 4:44. one guy says "holt, enemies up ahead" or something and then you see your character dive on to the floor. if it isnt exactly 4:44 then just look a little earlier or later to find it.

How awesome does the spas look? i like it how he pumps it. it is better to pump it to the side other that lifting the gun vertical and then pumping

Well, one of the mods just deleted mine and johnson's post on this thread where he linked to the video, so i take it we aren't allowed to link to the video. I can PM u guys with the link to it if you want.

No chance to cancel reload? That is not a good news. It was very useful for LMGs. But the other things are not so bad. BTW, Armbrust Variable Zoom is not really german ;) It should be "Armbrust mit variablem Zoom"

Im indifferent about them fixing cancel reloading. Its a very useful trick that i almost always use, but overall it should be fixed since its a slight advantage over players that dont know how to do it.

he jumps into prone (from the video i put up) at around 4:44. one guy says "holt, enemies up ahead" or something and then you see your character dive on to the floor. if it isnt exactly 4:44 then just look a little earlier or later to find it.

How awesome does the spas look? i like it how he pumps it. it is better to pump it to the side other that lifting the gun vertical and then pumping

Oh i see, it looks like you can jump really far when you dive like that. It would be nice if there was just a bit more of a delay when diving like that. And dont you mean the KS23 shotgun? The player doesn't use the spas in the video, right?

Well he tried to cancel reload, he sprinted before the reload was complete. That would have been a full reload in cod4, or mw2. But then he had to start the reload over. If you look at the ammo counter the bullets dont show up on the counter until he finishes the reload.

You can CLEARLY see that the clip is in the AK and the ammo counter still says 0. Once he loads the bullet into the chamber (Since he unloaded all the bullets in the clip) then the counter says 30. If you look at the picture of the AK on that page that i linked to up there, the clip isn't even in the AK yet and the ammo counter is already full.

So they didn't take out cancel reloading. They just made you wait longer to complete the reload. If they ONLY took out cancel reloading then the bullets would show up but when you sprinted the reload just wouldn't be complete. It might still be possible if the clip isn't completely empty or with a different weapon

So they didn't take out cancel reloading. They just made you wait longer to complete the reload. If they ONLY took out cancel reloading then the bullets would show up but when you sprinted the reload just wouldn't be complete. It might still be possible if the clip isn't completely empty or with a different weapon

I dont get what your saying. The reload wasn't complete when he sprinted, so he had to restart.

As a heads up, any posts containing links to the leaked footage will be deleted. The whole purpose is that this footage is LEAKED, meaning it isn't supposed to be seen by anyone who hasn't been physically shown the footage. If the footage does go public based on what Treyarch gives out, then it won't be much of a concern, but for now anything containing the footage will be deleted.

Thanks for letting us know convert.

Back the the reload canceling, if you look at the part later in the video where he is reloading the Aug the ammo display says 0 until hes completely done with the animation. So its not just the AK

It is rumored that the Walther WA 2000 is making an appearance in black ops. It is rumored to be seen in the "Victor charlie" level. No leaked gameplay has shown up of it, yet. But i sure hope some does appear. I find this to be kinda weird considering that the WA2000 and the Dragunov are now confirmed, since in IW titles they are practically the same guns.