Grenade Launchers aka NoobTubes in BO

vowellpuny

I've never liked Grenade Launchers. It's a common attachment for weapons, sure. But I don't think it has a place in Call Of Duty. I joined a match the other day and the whole killfeed was Grenade Launcher after Grenade Launcher. I think there were 5-6 gun kills the whole game. Now that was Modern Warfare 2. In World At War, I rarely run into Rifle Grenades. That's because people don't take the time to use them because they are too busy using the MP40 or other SMGs.

Balance wise I think Call Of Duty's multiplayer (after CoD4) is awful. It has been since perks came in. When I played CoD2, nobody used SMGs, they all used rifles and/or shotguns. Then in CoD3 (another Treyarch game) the same thing. People used automatics, but they weren't as notorious as they are now. They used to give 2-3 automatics per team. Now they've got Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, LMGs, Machine Pistols. It's just a big mess. I do like however, that Treyarch only had 5 Assault Rifles/SMGs. Plus the Heavy and Light Machine guns were effective, but they were not recoil-less like Modern Warfare 2.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grenade launchers didn't BOTHER me, it was constantly being killed by them that bothered me. But then again-

Without being tubed, i found myself putting up STELLAR games, GREAT GAMES, and near perfect games. In a game of domination, both teams were exactly the same, and the 1st game we played, I went 56kills, 4deaths. next game, they all tubed, and I went 23-19.

I think the grenade launchers can block you from having consecutive good games, and give you more of challenge sometimes. But I digress. They are indeed annoying.

No One Man Army or Danger Close, the timed makes sense but I doubt they would do that. I mean if they really cared they could just create like a TDM playlist without allowing NoobTubes or something like that. I'm just glad that they already confirmed that Commando is gone.

when did the confirm that? I think i missed somthing....

by that I mean "I'm just glad that they already confirmed that Commando is gone"

No One Man Army or Danger Close, the timed makes sense but I doubt they would do that. I mean if they really cared they could just create like a TDM playlist without allowing NoobTubes or something like that. I'm just glad that they already confirmed that Commando is gone.

when did the confirm that? I think i missed somthing....

by that I mean "I'm just glad that they already confirmed that Commando is gone"

I think he confirmed it on Twitter a while back. OMA and Danger Close have not been confirmed nor denied YET!

Let me say first off that i dont tube not because i think its cheep or a noob thing to do. its just not how i play. The tube helps to bring balance to the game if you think about it. It should be nerfed but by longer reload time and maybe no cross hair for it or make it miss sometimes like the rpg in mw2. and as far as spawn tube from the start of the game....im ok with that if you can hit me so be it. If you took the time to find out how to do it then do it.

This is all with oma not in the game.

well noob toobers r just using what is given to them. some people say machine guns r nooby and they knife. and the peple that get knifed call knifing noobish. THE TRUTH IS UR JUST A BUNCH OF WINERS

listn guys i had no problem at all with noob tubes in fact im a noob ive havnt rarely seen noobs in any match ive played. plus if ur mad about them USE THEM-or suck a dick

Why you would even say something like that is beyond me, have you not read the forum Code of Conduct?

4. NO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE: Using offensive language (the bad words that we all know so well), in any context, is not allowed here at COD Zombie Forum. We believe that our intelligent members can make their points and offer their contributions WITHOUT the necessity of vulgarities. Posts containing offensive language will be edited and/or deleted by the Forum Moderators and Warnings will be issued as appropriate. Repeat violations of this policy may result in more severe actions, up to and including Permanent Banning.

well noob toobers r just using what is given to them. some people say machine guns r nooby and they knife. and the peple that get knifed call knifing noobish. THE TRUTH IS UR JUST A BUNCH OF WINERS

3. NO FLAMING: Posts that are knowingly made to harass, threaten, embarrass or cause the distress or discomfort upon another Member of the COD Zombie Forum Community or any other individual or entity will be dealt with extremely harshly. In some cases, Warnings may be issued, but Flaming is likely to result in Permanent Banning. It is therefore advisable to always be respectful of your fellow Members; this does not mean you cannot disagree with someone, but you do not need to tear a person down in order to prove your point.