Ghost Comic

m12

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

No looks interesting tho. Ghost and Roach were badass.

sucks they are dead

techniqaly there nbot dead, they'll be back, alsong as IW are making mw3 :S

Oh they're dead all right. People who get killed tend to wind up dead for some reason. If they're in ModWar3, it'll be because Soap took a minute to sigh, say "I miss Ghost and Roch," and then go back to shooting at soldiers from whichever country plays the bad guy this time. China maybe?

But as I recall, there once was talk from the devs of a prequel game where you played as Ghost. Then again there was also talk of a Half-Life game where you played as Alyx, and given Valve Time if they ever get around to it they'll probably have forgotten all about it by then.

• 2 weeks later...

No looks interesting tho. Ghost and Roach were badass.

sucks they are dead

techniqaly there nbot dead, they'll be back, alsong as IW are making mw3 :S

Oh they're dead all right. People who get killed tend to wind up dead for some reason. If they're in ModWar3, it'll be because Soap took a minute to sigh, say "I miss Ghost and Roch," and then go back to shooting at soldiers from whichever country plays the bad guy this time. China maybe?

But as I recall, there once was talk from the devs of a prequel game where you played as Ghost. Then again there was also talk of a Half-Life game where you played as Alyx, and given Valve Time if they ever get around to it they'll probably have forgotten all about it by then.

No its because theres going to be a spin off game about the ghost comic that was going to be dlc for mw2, but its still in development, and might never be made, just like mw3 :(

Yeah, ghost's real name is riley... i understand why he changed his name! only kidding i thing riley is an AWSOME name... if you see a rileyo in here then you know ive changed my name...

also IW did state that cos chost was loved so much you'll se him again... either in a ghost spin off i would love to be called 'Ghost and pals' or in MW3, the actual words were:

Q: Will Ghost come back? Is he dead?

He's not dead... well not in that case. You'll see Ghost again

also films bring back dead people for no reason, look at transformers 2, that helicopter called blackout died ( iremember he was thumpered in the crotch with a sable round... nasty) and he was back again... at least megatron had the decency to be brought back to life with the allspark, a.k.a. the aincient megatronien jump leads...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...