The page you cant see

kuoguy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't read much of this page, but saw something about villages and saw the year 1952 (maybe 1982).

Looked up the year 1952, and on April 23 a nuclear test was held in the Nevada desert.

Don't see much of any relevant events in 1982...

Can anyone else see a bit more with that picture? (old computer screen, :) )

Couldn't read much of this page, but saw something about villages and saw the year 1952 (maybe 1982).

Looked up the year 1952, and on April 23 a nuclear test was held in the Nevada desert.

Don't see much of any relevant events in 1982...

Can anyone else see a bit more with that picture? (old computer screen, :) )

i got HD everything and its no clearer

No it won't get it closed. The old thread got closed ude to spam and repeat posts, which are clearly against the rules. Maybe if people took more time to read them there woudln't be all this hostility.

What about mine then. In wich I explained (more or less) whats in Gknova0.com He pmed me saying how to new beat a dead horse. So yea.

Why do they think its fake and over?

They basically thought things got out of control, which I agree with, and that the information Henry gave wasn't evident enough to lead to relations with GKNova.

I too think we should just turn our attention to the GKNova site's 0-6 and see what we can learn.

Those who wish to continue to discuss these recent events can PM; I'll participate in that.

I'm curious to what opinions you all have about this :D

GKNOVA0 had been covered in the old thread, and it's not even registered by Treyarch, but a different company/person, as I have just found out.

What? Really?

I thought someone else said that Treyarch got 0-9?

Me too! Im in this until the bitter end!