German translation

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay gents I´ll start with the translation of the FOOTNOTES of the NEW Documents they are all in german.

1.2 Kurt Blomes Aufstieg - Himmlers Reaktion = 1.2 The Rise of Kurt Blome - Himmlers Reaction

3.6 Laboratorien - Mono I = Laboratories Mono I

3.6 Laboratorien - Berlin II = Laboratories In Berlin

5.4 Verstrickungen IG Farben USA = Enmeshments between IG Farben (Farben = colors) and the USA

5.4 Verstrickungen Winthrop = Enmenshments with Winthrop (Winthrop is another german chemical [espacially medicine] producer)

5.4 Verstrickungen der ECHTE Riese = Enmeshments "the REAL Riese" (the real gaint)

5.4 Verstrickungen - Der Führer dankt = Enmeshments - Thanks from the "Führer" (Führer = Leader, in this case Hitler)

I THINK THE NEXT DOCUMENTS COULD BE VERY IMPORTANT THEY ARE IN GERMAN (The translation will come in some days this will take much time)

6.3 Projekt Riese - Blome erhält Zugang zum Nuklearprogramm - HIER FINDET ER DEN SCHLÜSSEL = Blome got access to the nuclear programm - THIS IS WHERE HE FINDS THE KEY (I think Blome is a scientist from OP Paperclip)

6.4.1 + 6.4.2 Projekt Riese - Wissensstand der Alliierten = What the allies know about der Riese (the gaint) in 1946

6.9.1 Vor dem Anschlag - Protokoll IG Farben = Before the attack - protocol of the IG Farben Company

7.0.1 Der Anschlag - Auswirkungen in der fremdsprachigen Presse = The attack - Effects to the foreign language press

7.1 Nach dem Anschlag - U-Verlagerung der Laboratorien = After the attack - Displacement of the laboratories into the underground

20.3 + 20.9 Blomes Rückkehr - Blomes comeback Camp King & Villa Schuster (Villa Schuster is located in germany in a town called "Kronsberg")

5.4 Verstrickungen der ECHTE Riese = Enmeshments "the REAL Riese" (the real gaint)

I THINK THE NEXT DOCUMENTS COULD BE VERY IMPORTANT THEY ARE IN GERMAN (The translation will come in some days this will take much time)

6.3 Projekt Riese - Blome erhält Zugang zum Nuklearprogramm - HIER FINDET ER DEN SCHLÜSSEL = Blome got access to the nuclear programm - THIS IS WHERE HE FINDS THE KEY (I think Blome is a scientist from OP Paperclip)

The real Riese?

I honestly hope that someone else doesn't know what the "key" is in the red section. Because if not, that means Im missing something. Haha!

But kudos to you, German! Good translations!

Hey there me again... :ugeek: ;)

Im sure this was already discussed hundred of times in other posts before but im not sure if there was an acceptable result in this subject. I was asking myself: "What does this stupid "GKNova" thing mean?" The game is full of german words or phrases, even the documents are partial in german... So why GK isn´s a german shortcut? I have heard MIND CONTROL in this Forum so often... Then it made :idea: :idea: :idea: in my tiny lil head!

Maybe "GK nova" stands for the german words "GEISTES-KONTROLLE" which means in english "MIND-CONTROL"

If some guys of you had latin in school you know that "NOVA" means "NEW"! -Not explosion like a "super-nova"! So when u put it together you´ll get "MIND CONTROL NEW or NEW MIND CONTROL"

This is not provable yet, but it would make sense, under the aspect that the german scientists (OP Paperclip) resumed (or start NEW!?) their work in the USA. They kept the name of the program and added "nova".

If you remember the first hidden radio in the mainframe on der Riese, you hear Richtofen trying to give a "mindless freakbag" some orders. But without success. I think this radiotransmission was recorded on Verrückt! Remember the chair on the left starting position? I believe in this chair the zombie was bounded. Richtofen says: Stand up! Then the Zombie: Uhgh! Richtofen again: Stand up! Good. Now walk forward! The rest of the transmission you already know, too...

Im pretty sure this was the OLD GK Project which had no success. And now we have to face the victims of the NEW mindcontrol program in Black Ops!

REMEMBER THIS IS JUST AN IDEA AND NOT FACT!

...but I would feel highly honored if i have found a huge piece of this amazing puzzle! :lol: :lol:

So today i walked through der Riese and looked for all german signs and posters and ill translate them now. Especially one might be important but i ´m not sure...

I´ll start with

the "Trenchgun-Room": Besides from the stairway up to joggernog is hanging a poster with an undead body (you all know it im sure). In the upper left corner is written in german: "Sobald das Gehirn herausgestellt wird, kommt der Körper zurück ins leben.! = "When the brain is getting exposed, the body will come back to life" Down in the left corner on the same poster is an arrow with the words: "Gehirn des Bären, Affe?" = "Brain of a bear, monkey?" Down on the bottom of that poster you see the name of Dr. K. Blome as mentioned before by mick saints.

The next poster is hanging on the left side next to the trechgun chalk. I mean the poster with the dog. There is written in german: "Hunde reagieren anders als Menschen!" =" Dogs react different as humans!"

Now comes a sign that MIGHT be important, even for game strategies:

when ur standing at the chalkboard where the mysterybox sometimes spawns turn around. You´ll see the door with the "yellow dog". then look to the left and there is a german sign:

Notanweisungen:

1. Versetzen Sie nicht in Panik

2. Nehmen Sie das Gebäude in einer regelmäßigen Weise heraus!

3. Gruppiern Sie sich in den gekennzeichneten Bereichen und warten Sie

auf neue Anweisungen

In english: Emergency-instructions:

1. Do not panic! :lol:

2. Unbag/or uncase building in a periodic way! (Even in german this

makes no sense!?!)

3. REGROUP IN THE MARKED AREAS AND WAIT FOR MORE INSTRUCTIONS!

(I dont know which marks the mean!? Maybe the QUESTION MARKS?)

Now upstairs on the Joggernog floor:

I saw this sign because i was looking for the Questionmarks and i never really noticed it: "Warnung! Unbeaufsichtigte Kinder werden an den Zirkus verkauft!" = Warning! Unattended/ or uncontrolled kids will be sold to the circus! (=Samantha?)

Okay now we go to Teleporter B to the room on the right with the green tank (the tank to switch the music on):

look to the board on the Wall. on the upper left corner are some articles cutted out of german newspapers: "Die Bienen sind von Ludwigsdorf verschwunden!" = "Bees from Ludwigsdorf (a town) are dissappeard!"

In the center of that board is a map with a red circle and the german words: mögliche position von uup? = possible location/ or positioon of uup (UnUnPentium = Element 115)

down on that board are helf sentences that ill cant translate. the last words are: "Liefern Sie bitte sofort!" = "Please deliver immediatly!"

Last but not least the large room at teleporter C

Here we have a board the the wall, too.

"...folgen Sie dem Gesamtplan..." = "...follow the masterplan..." written in red.

This are all german signs I found on that map.

I HOPE YOU CAN TAKE AN ADVANTAGE OF THAT TRANSLATIONS!?

what are these documents your translating from?

are they all from COD WAW? or something else...

anyways this: 2. Unbag/or uncase building in a periodic way! (Even in german this

makes no sense!?!)

probably was supposed to say: exit the building in an orderly manner.

but got lost in translation somehow, most likely from english to german initially