Remember That Hit-List? Well...

Sigint

So do you all remember the hit-list from the GKNOVA6 Live Drop. here is a picture of it

Now, there is 2 people that i have a concern about. Good ol' Shoreyo, where the F*ck did he disappear to. i am sure that he hasnt posted anything in a while. i know that some mods and stuff will be saying to use the search button AND I DID, but about 12 days is still a while. maybe treyarch told him something

the person with more concern is Shizzire

he last posted on MAY 24th. that is ages ago. why hasent he posted up here at all. if he was going to just not look at the forums anymore wouldnt he say something like "great site but i am going to not look at it anymore" (I love the site BTW).

there was also MrToasty and AzureWolf there that i havent either heard for a while

but carbonfibah still posts as much as he always did. so nothing has happened to him (thank god).

i know this is a pretty pointless thread so dont say that either but its just a break from the speculations that end up being false a day later. Still make speculations of stuff though, that is how we figure out things.

c ya all

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...