Teleporter Problems.

Ok, so I was just playing Der Riese, got to round 30 solo, nothing new.

I was hammering the teleporters mostly Z-C, on my last teleport there was no lightening by the drop spot, Sam said "uh-oh" no dogs either, so I made my way back to Z-C, I was inside waiting for the horde to pile in, starting shooting no problems, then when I came to hit the teleport button the damn thing didn't work, so I dodge out up the stairs, back down to the flytrap and back upto Z-C again and again nothing the damn thing didn't work again, this time I got caught inside and downed.

So any one else experience this?

Note, Takeo says something about turning on the teleporters on, then says "but can we turn them off?" Why would we want to do this then?

Also, just like the Garade Flash, I had another flash after teleporting, it was of the cages in the corner of Teleporter room Z-A. Maybe a clue to something, I'm going to view as many teleporter trips in frame by frame, see if I can find others.

Will get pics posted of anything interesting.

Regards Alpha Snake.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm that's interesting i'll check that out by only going to Z-C see if anything else happens. Also did you try looking at the board with the locations of all the teleporters, some people say the light of that teleporter flashes.

Yeah I've heard of the lightening in the boards. Will have a closer look at it.

I'm still bothered by the image flashes after exiting the teleport on the main frame.

I'm trying to get a repeat situation to get a faulty teleporter.

Just to clarify, I saw no cooling messages, no price for teleport with square button, it was just dead?

Some have said it's because the game has the max number of zombies in the level. This was not the case here, there were definitely less that the maximum zombies as I was close to ending the round, about 10-12 zombies left on the level.

Its a Mr E. :?

15-20 times using Z-C, on that run I was only using Z-C.

Later rounds was 2-3 trips per round.

I was teleporting so I could see the flashes at the mainframe and got this instead.

Hope that helps.

It does ill try it out right away, im going to do a few test will report tomorrow what i have found.

• 3 weeks later...

ya this has happened to.......infact this happened to me last playing der riese on round 38 and 18mins into the round me and my friend pj were getting swarmed and both of us and when i went to teleport from Z-C it wouldnt work and pj said it wouldnt work for him either ?????? weird but i dont think its fair that happens after 4 hours of playing and a glitch in the game to cause you being downed so there must be something behind it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this happened to me once too. I was playing with 4 people and one of them wouldn't revive anybody so 2 of us went down and died. Next level i went to the room above the Thompson room and tried to get a good gun from the mystery box but I couldn't get one before tons of zombies came, so I hopped in the teleporter but it wouldn't work. There was no button or anything... But then one of my teammates turned it on no problem?

Maybe it has something to do with "pieces to the puzzle". Maybe after so many uses of the teleporter it gets overloaded and stops working. If you get another chance try seeing if you can overload another and get it to stop working. I am interested in this.

- -

/

Okay, so heres the story. You can only use the Z-C teleporter a set number of times in the higher rounds until it stops working, however you can "restart it" it by activating the electric gate by the catwalk. shortly after the gate runs through its cycle and regains power your all set to teleport again. I'm not sure if you have to keep hitting the gate to keep it working but, if so theres the temporary solution for you.

• 10 months later...

I bumped this for Milo.

I was watching his stream the other day & this happened to him.

I think it is on purpose to stop you from going to the same teleporter over & over again.

I've been trying the cycle A, B & C repeat, it hasn't happened since I started doing this.

Regards Alpha.

• 1 month later...

It always happens to me at Der Riese, soon or later. This was the reason why, for a long time, I wasn't able to pass round 29. I didn't found any reason why it does happen... I just think it is a stupid glitch, or if it is made on purpose then the developpers from 3arc are very sadistic :lol:

The only way I found to prevent of dying because this glitch is to teleport before the zombies come into it, and if it doesn't work then just... RUUUUN !

Besides, another glitch with the teleporters are with Hellhounds. Sometimes they jump into the teleporter and keep attacking without dying. This made me die a lot of times too.