DOC 9 (UPDATED)

So far I've found one big thing in it.

In the middle of the page, it mentions the names "Schrader, Ambros, Rüdiger and Van der Linde". They discovered a nerve gas known as "Sarin".

Sarin was classified as a Weapon of Mass Destruction by the United Nations.

Later in the document it mentions evidence of use, then the document mentions TM 3-125. From the sounds of it TM 3-125 is it's military name?

"Even at very low concentrations, sarin can be fatal. Death may follow in one minute after direct ingestion of about 0.01 milligram per kilogram of body weight if antidotes, typically atropine and pralidoxime, are not quickly administered."

All info from - http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Sarin

Thoughts?

(UPDATE) - At the bottom it refers to an incident in china, I was thinking about that attack in Tokyo in 95, but thats not China :P I searched for a while but nothing came up. Anyone know anything :/

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The gas itself is named after the German scientists who discovered it. Schrader in particular discovered many different nerve agents.

Yeah, that's on the site i posted :P

But i have a feeling that Sarin is playing a big part in the story line. Cool to see info on guns too :p

Sarin was one of the main cemicals used for mind control in the MKultra experiments.

How when like .01 milligrams of it would kill you, near instantly?

Funny you should mention that...

Back during Project Bluebird, a few random citizens were chosen to help test "A cure for the common cold." They were given gas mask and were place in a gas chamber, where scientist placed a unusually liquid on there skin. Imediatly, the test subjects began to fell dizzy and paranoid. Once the five minutes of testing was up, they released the people from the chamber, where they ran out and vomited. Later official documents revealed the true purpose of the experiment: to find the leathal doasage of sarin. Saw it on NatGeo.

Sarin was one of the main cemicals used for mind control in the MKultra experiments.

How when like .01 milligrams of it would kill you, near instantly?

Funny you should mention that...

Back during Project Bluebird, a few random citizens were chosen to help test "A cure for the common cold." They were given gas mask and were place in a gas chamber, where scientist placed a unusually liquid on there skin. Imediatly, the test subjects began to fell dizzy and paranoid. Once the five minutes of testing was up, they released the people from the chamber, where they ran out and vomited. Later official documents revealed the true purpose of the experiment: to find the leathal doasage of sarin. Saw it on NatGeo.

craaazzzzzyyyyyyyyy

And i thought Sars was sketchy :/