My lucky day?

jtg

OK. So I'm playing Der Riese and i use the box last and get the ray gun nothing special, i use it again and get a wunderwaffe well my team doesnt like that so they turn on the electric barrier .... with me under it so i die :cry: i come back use the box again (i had 1900) and get a Browning , then the wunderwafe again when i get 950 again use it and get the ray gun back i thought it was a coincidence until it happened for a 3rd time when i died with juggernog (1 hit WOOT) what do you think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I was playing in Der Riese I die with the wunderwaffe (so sad :cry: ) spawn when there was a crawler used the box and i get the wunderwaffe again! My teammates were mad but they didn't kill me :D. Well then i think I got it at the being of round thats why it felt like a crawler was still out. I don't remember witch round though.

Well, u could've been lucky, cause same thing happened to me, got a wunderwaffle out of the mystery box, and thought there was only 1 guy left ( a crawler) but there was another guy who killed me, then when I did the mystery box again, I got a wunderwaffle!! anyway, your teammates shouldn't have killed you because that is just saying that they don't want you to play, or something. Besides, they could have gotten to high rounds with you.