TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if we should be looking for a "giovan.sig" file somewhere?

I was thinking along the same lines earlier today. A user "giovan" on some forum with a "sig" (signature) attached? Also the possibility that giovan and sig are abbreviations for two complete words?

EDIT 2.1?

the logical filler for the first line, IMO, would be:

"en an issue. Tests," which would fit in well with the math provided... that is to say the first line would read:

"We are on schedule thus far. Stability has been an issue. Tests,"

Edit 2.1a

"however, are promising and yield results beyond our wildest dreams"

just my guess at the next line

Edit - possible next line

"The remaining issues and action items are as follows:"

i think it is beyond our control or something to that nature...

i wonder if we should be looking for a "giovan.sig" file somewhere?

I was thinking along the same lines earlier today. A user "giovan" on some forum with a "sig" (signature) attached? Also the possibility that giovan and sig are abbreviations for two complete words?

Sig is Italian for "Mister" or Mr.

the bigger picture looks like the room in the black opps trailer and maybe project nova was a zombie thing like group 935 were doing, i dont think its the last one becase there is the other flashing light below the dial , the arms on the bigger picute could be zombie arms (sorry i dont know how to put pictures on so could someone tell me thx :) )

i definately think its some type of mkultra super soldier thing...

the gov't was really big with that around that time and still do it to this day...

one of the most common techniques is electric shock, hypnosis, they also would stick needles underneath your finder nails until you blacked out and was on the verge of dieng

that is when your mind subconsciously takes a 2nd personality, which how a mkultra is created, to take tasks from one part of the brain that the other part of the brain doesnt even know whats its doing...

all these techniques are all the same but just have different ways to accomplish the goal of mind control...

now once it is accomplished who ever is in control could make that person do whatever they want...

would be pretty nice if you had a couple of these guys on standby for whatever you needed...

You guys do great work on these transmissions!

With the hacked images of password and access denied it does seem like the flash file of videos may be interactive and allow us to go maybe a little further?

Has anyone deciphered the blinking orange light to the bottom right of the channels? It looks like Morse code of some sort.

Slightly off topic and i guess now its all but confirmed to be Black Ops...Has anyone noticed at the end of the teaser trailer the COD Black Ops Logo is made up of lots of small TV screens similar to the Nova site?

GI Nova Sig...What does this sound llike???

GI Nova Sig is just giovan.sig. Good find, so far everyone

I think I might need help putting this together... but I'm guessing the original document should be found in the black ops teaser...

I think we need all the ?green colored prints of the audio to piece together the jigsaw from the trailer to find the orinal document?

I could be way off tho...

Ok, I have been trying some things out with Giovan's ciphers and Vigenere Cipher

I haven't come to any solutions yet but have been playing around with it and researching his work.

At first I thought maybe we would need to use one of his tables from his works, but the Italian Alphabet does not include some letters (j, k, w...) so I don't think his tables can be used directly

I have tried to find some of the solutions to his ciphers (he had 10 cipher's that he created and challenged people to decipher them, some have been solved & some remain a mystery)

The only keyword from him I found was IOVE, he used it in his 1564 work

I am at a dead end tho and need to step back and rethink this

The circle with the line in it

Now I looked every where for screen shots but

That symbol is on der riese I am almost 100% sure of it

It's the same triangle that is where you turn the power on in Der Riese. It appears at the very end of the video..everything goes away my screen turned white and the symbol appeared in the middle of my screen. Not sure how to post the picture but I still have it on my pc.

That red light in the corner says "MIXED ________________________" I can't distinguish what the other dots and dashes are after that.

How did you come to that conclusion Squeaky?

All I can get from that light is a repeating flashing pattern

1 1 2 1 3 2 1 2 2 1 1

maybe this is just an idea add all the phrases up out of all the transmission and also join up all the pictures showing on the t.v :D

edit - if you look at that picture with all the t.v screens that codz have on their hompage if u look at the top right hand corner u can see a survelliance camera watching over you. could be watching an experiment aka zombie. also this room looks verry familliar to the one in the cod bo teaser so it has to be related

edit 2-- this is definatly the room from the trailer. if you watch the trailer, at about 0.14 seconds you can see all the t.v`s from the picture codZ have released. you can also see the spotlight in the same possion from the picture and the teaszer :o .

Anyone wait until the very end and get the yellow triangle sign with the "!" in the middle of it?

Also soundslike there are voices in the music that are run at a different speed?

You are talking about transmission!? :shock:

The picture of the triangle with the "!" shows up after its run the loop two or three times. Same one that is in the game Der Riese.

The other part was during the transmission it sounds like there are times when someone is talking but its at a different audio speed.