Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited



About PunchAPack

  • Rank
  1. Perk bottles with drinkable drinks in. Would buy one of each perk. Life size wonder weapon replicas like the wave gun that was at CoD XP
  2. Probably achieving my first round 100 Granted it was Ascension and I got there with 3 downs, but 100 was my goal and it was late so I suicided on 102.
  3. Yeah, I know my connection is not so good, but why cant the game just switch to offline, and back online if you reconnect, and the same with host migration, why should it kick you out of a game? Guess Ill stick to BO1 high rounds until I get better internet, maybe Ill try 100 Der Riese
  4. This is REALLY annoying, black ops 1 didnt have this problem, just played round 71 Origins with EE complete and set for 100, but upon "Disconnected from xbox live" My game ends to be told "network connection lost" I am playing SOLO, ONE player, why should disconnecting end my game? I could play offline, but then I get no leaderboards, and if leaderboards is the reason for this, then its utterly stupid, all the game needs to do is if you are online when you die, post the game on the boards. There is NO NEED to end the game when you disconnect. Im sick and tired of every 100 attempt on this game being butchered by Treyarch's stupidity in ending when you disconnect, or not pausing when your battery dies. Black ops 1 had NONE of these problems, and at least I could get 100 on that game.... Sorry about ranting, this game has really been pi****g me off lately...
  5. Oh my god, gutted I ended it now, thanks for the respons le anyway, guess ill try again tomorrow...
  6. Oh my god... I left one off to eventually have just 3 on to stop generator zombies hindering me... That still doesnt stop the staff holders blocking the red button, I also never get the blue lights behind the holder after the final staff placement... With the generators on, is it still possible to hit the button with the staff holder in the way? I ended the game so cannot test...
  7. 2 games in a row, When I get to the staff placement step, I place all the staffs in their holders, but they do bot go back to the dig site, they stay in the robots, yet I get the quote for the next step. I decided to try and do the "Rain fire" step, but the staff holder blocks the red button, preventing me from completing the step, and therefore the EE. If I cannot fix this then I will have to give up solo Origins, as without the Easter Egg ammo runs out in the 90s, stopping me from getting my goal of 100, I know people say "use the robots feet" But I still run out of ammo, with the EE completed 100 is possible for me. Please, does anyone know of any fix for this!?
  8. Never mind, we just ended on 35, 2 of us had 2 ray guns and we ended up running the biodome, finishing with a chaotic round in the receiving area.
  9. Me and 2 friends are planning to beat the Easter Egg in a couple days having finally finishing Shang's, and attempt a really good game afterwards. So what are some good 3 player strategies? We are planning to have 3 lots of Gersches, 3 hackers and a couple of us with 2 Ray Guns, and obviously perma perks. Any good areas worth holding? Obviously Tunnel 11 is open because of the EE, any other areas? Or will Biodome be our best bet? How is the Cosmonaut typically dealt with on high rounds? And whats our best way for hacking Excavators? Thanks in advance for any replies.
  10. I remember seeing that video now, great find! Pretty much summarises everything.
  11. My first guide, so sure, any criticism is welcome, feel free to add any changes/improvements
  12. On solo, when you down, Electric Cherry releases a burst, stunning all the zombies around you, causing them to stay still, stood around you and not run away, meaning you get revived, instantly trapped and die. In MOTD it wasnt a problem because you could zap them away with afterlife.
  13. So doing the EE causes problems on solo? I did 2 games to 94, second one with EE completed. The first I ran out of ammo on 93 and robot-footed to 94. Second one battery fell out of my pad, I had the EE completed and full ammo in Ice and Wind. What problems does the EE cause? (I train at tank station, if thats significant)
  14. I read them from a post on another game forum, and tested it extensively and the figures seem to line up. Took me around 250,000 points to get Quick Revive on solo, after countless Electric Cherries
  15. Decided to make this thread seeing as I couldnt find much information on the Wunderfizz in one place, so figured id make a complete Wunderfizz guide. I will cover the following points: -What is Wunderfizz? -Where can it be found? -How does it work? What is the Wunderfizz? The Wunderfizz is a machine introduced in Origins that gives the player a random perk, at a cost of 1500 points. All 9 perks featured in Origins can be obtained from Wunderfizz. The machine will spawn a perk bottle for the player to take, if the perk is undesired, the player can leave it and after about 10 seconds the machine will be ready to give a new perk. The Wunderfizz CANNOT bypass the 4 perk limit, but when the player digs red dig piles for extra perk slots, the Wunderfizz can give your 5th, 6th or even 8th perk. NOTE: If you are trying to get all 9 Perks, avoid Double Tap, get the other 8 from Wunderfizz, and grab Double Tap from the rewards chest. Where can it be found? The Wundefizz has a spawn location at each generator, totalling 6 locations. The machine will always start at generators 4 or 5. A lightning bolt will strike the machine at regular intervals, allowing its location to be easily identified. The machine will typically give 4 or 5 perks before giving a "bear" and moving locations. How does it work? Firstly, the Wunderfizz has a certain chance of giving each perk (although the machine will never give a perk the player already has) Wunderfizz groups perks into 2 groups, common and rare: "Common" perks Electric Cherry Double Tap 2.0 PHD Flopper Deadshot Daiquri Mule Kick "Rare" perks Juggernog Speed Cola Stamin Up Quick Revive The machine has a 97% chance to give a common perk, and a 3% chance to give a rare perk. This is not too much of a problem however as the rare perks can be bought from their machines. Now some examples, you have all perks except Double Tap and Speed Cola, the machine will give gou Double Tap 97% of the time, and Speed Cola 3% of the time. Say you have all except Speed Cola and Stamin Up, you will have a 50% chance of obtaining either, since all the common perks are already owned. If you have all except Electric Cherry, Deadshot and Stamin Up, your chances will be 48.5% Electric Cherry, 48.5% Deadshot and 3% Stamin Up Here is where the machine really shines, You can get more than 3 Quick Revives in solo! Wunderfizz can still give Quick Revive even after its machine has gone. Typically, Solo players avoid Electric Cherry due to its effects of causing you to be instantly trapped after being revived. This is also a hinderance, since when trying for Quick Revive, there is only a 3% chance of obtaining it. However by the time you end up using the 3 machine Revives, you should have 300,000+ points anyway. With money and paitience, there is infinite Quick Revives on solo. The golden feature of Der Wunderfizz. Thanks for reading! And I hope this helps someone out there!
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .