So I came to the conclusion /r/CODzombies are a bunch likewhorig scrubs so now im here

Floryzzz

Not the most polite title but neither am I. 

Been playing since zombies since BO1

I hope to find other good players to play with on this forum because public match people steal all your kills first go down afterwards and leave immediately after that.

Platforms: PS4 PC PS3 X360.
Games: WaW(PC), Bo1(X360/ps3), bo2(PC),bo3(PS4)

I hope to meet great people on this site.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Heya, and welcome! Not to worry, not one blames you for your accurate description of the cesspool (ahem) but you can be polite now, as soon as you feel able. This site is full of good folks, tight knit, but we love new members (note: I'm not even a year here, but the folks made me most welcome!)

Glad you've come to the Light Side!

Thank you all im looking forward to playing with you all.

It's good to be here. It might be worth a mention that i had to reset my password each time i try to log into the site so far. Not sure if its my isseu because im using google to login for me or if its a back end isseu.

10 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Heya, and welcome! Not to worry, not one blames you for your accurate description of the cesspool (ahem) but you can be polite now, as soon as you feel able. This site is full of good folks, tight knit, but we love new members (note: I'm not even a year here, but the folks made me most welcome!)

Glad you've come to the Light Side!

13 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Might not be a polite title but then you are used to reddit I suppose, so we can let than one slide ;)

Welcome to the site, you'll find a lot like minded people here, glad to have you around and have an introduction medal for the intro ;)

3 hours ago, Smok3y said:

Welcome! I believe i tried to add you the other day but attempting to put your steam ID into xbox isnt going to get me far! see you around :) 

You could add me on xbox but all of my xbox's are console banned im probably getting one from a friend within a few month tough.