Glitching Nerds

I'm starting to get really pissed off at these Glitching dumb asses exploiting Black Ops and COTD specifically. I don't really run in to them all that much anymore just because I tell people straight up in the pre-game lobby that if I see anyone in a glitch i'll automatically leave or end the game if i'm host.....   But leaving really isn't all that satisfying and ending the game is really only partially satisfying! What I REALLY, REALLY want is someway to F^*K these glitchers up and make them leave MY game! When I see someone in the glitch under the lighthouse I immediately open the door and do a TEA BAG right in front of the PU$$Y who was in the glitch but it's the 2 other glitches that are frustrating because as far as I know you can't really get them out....   The 2 being the glitch on the crates by MULE KICK and the glitch located close to the M-16 on the ship.....    What I am asking from you guys is to please list anyways you may know on how to deal with these glitching, cheating low lives by getting or forcing them out of the glitch they are in,,,,   there has to be be a way!!!!

What would be really nice would be for TREYARCH to go back and update and patch their game....    ZOMBIES and MULTIPLAYER wise!!

I mean you can't even get into a game of domination anymore without some cheating, hacking piece of invisible/invinsible garbage ruining your experience that you paid FULL price for!!

But wait, it's all one big conspiracy! They want the hackers in the game so all the honest players get fed up and can't play any more! They want those honest players playing the NEWEST COD spending more money!!!      it's sickening!!

This is exactly why I moved on to BATTLEFIELD multiplayer wise!!  You don't run into hackers on DICE servers....

And this is also why I'll never buy another call of duty again....    well, maybe, just for zombies though granted the zombies are good!!

Edited by CBR_600_RR
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know those glitches, but if they elevate the player in anyway, you can crawl under them and cause both of you two to down.

I use that on Kino to kill people who glitch out the Hellhounds on the boards in then stage section.

Otherwise grenades you can always hope. Try to horde up zombies and run them close to the glitcher. Sometimes enough zombies in a close enough proximity will bust through the glitch, as the glitch just makes them lose track of the player, it doesn't make them invincible.

You can knife lunge into the glitch by M16 and if done right can make you knife into the glitcher killing you both. Regarding the Mule Kick one. I find that if I just got up onto the crate with them using the knife lunge trick and then hop on to the open one, the zombies would run away from the spot. When the player attempts to jump over and correct it you jump into them knocking you both off. Hilarious fun.

You can also knife lunge into players in other glitch spots too like the one in Ascension by Flopper.