The Church is a Rocketship (Edited First Post With Pictures)

Elwood

PERFECT!! Now, this may go to show, that Maxis was either involved in Green Run, perhaps making a rocket to Destroy the moon, See "Moon Relevance" thread for more info on that..

I have a more complete theory now, since IF Maxis was in Green Run, that would explain why he only had one rocket, since the moon is considerably smaller than the Aerth, (pun). Maybe he was trying to Nuke the Moon before Edward could do so to the Aerth..

Just another thought..

Didn't Maxxis Create the Nukes on the Moon though...If not correct me If I'm wrong, But I Was under the Impression that he Did that to Prevent Richtofen from becoming Powerful in the Aether, Killing off the Population

I do agree however that Maxxis could be Creating Rockets here to Stop whats going on there. Alternate Dimensions & such...

Check out His tower, Its starting to look like a Rocket...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Paccer2909 ... pid=212910

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PERFECT!! Now, this may go to show, that Maxis was either involved in Green Run, perhaps making a rocket to Destroy the moon, See "Moon Relevance" thread for more info on that..

I have a more complete theory now, since IF Maxis was in Green Run, that would explain why he only had one rocket, since the moon is considerably smaller than the Aerth, (pun). Maybe he was trying to Nuke the Moon before Edward could do so to the Aerth..

Just another thought..

Didn't Maxxis Create the Nukes on the Moon though...If not correct me If I'm wrong, But I Was under the Impression that he Did that to Prevent Richtofen from becoming Powerful in the Aether, Killing off the Population

I do agree however that Maxxis could be Creating Rockets here to Stop whats going on there. Alternate Dimensions & such...

Check out His tower, Its starting to look like a Rocket...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Paccer2909 ... pid=212910

I have delved deep into these total theories, and am certain that it was indeed Group 935 that was behind the rockets on the moon,. But, if we pay attention to detail, those are not American Space suits, they are in fact Cosmonaut Space suits..

Yet, I do not think these are linked, at we can dive even further into the past, possible saying that Edward was still Maxis' subordinate whilst they were implementing the rockets on the moon.. No where to my knowledge has it been established that Maxis did it to STOP Richtofen, but is betrayed by him trapping Samantha in the pyramid, and sending him away also..

So if Edward did trap Samantha in the pyramid, the moon base was established previous to his mutiny on Maxis..

Also, pertaining to your link, I completely agree that it is beginning to look like a rocket.. There is also a zombie without blue eyes, that seems to either be EMP'd or maybe once you complete the WHOLE Maxis EE, Edward loses his control over the zombies in that area. Also maybe explaining Maxis' quotes about "leaving this place, but WE will return.." etc etc..

To play off your link again, the orange "Orbs" we see throughout the photos, are also seen when you recieve the "permanent perks" or upgraded window barriers.. maybe those also have something to do with the EE.. who knows..

Side note: I have been diving head first into these findings throughout the entire duration of 3arc Zombies.. I have forseen a lot of the things that they have done, and can say confidently that I DO NOT believe they just hide little things in the maps for no reason.. Simple example, posters in the Depot lobby say "Ride the Bus" and "Power 3.0" indicating you need to ride the bus to the third stop to get the power on.

Just more thoughts, needing more feedback..

I have delved deep into these total theories, and am certain that it was indeed Group 935 that was behind the rockets on the moon,. But, if we pay attention to detail, those are not American Space suits, they are in fact Cosmonaut Space suits..

Yet, I do not think these are linked, at we can dive even further into the past, possible saying that Edward was still Maxis' subordinate whilst they were implementing the rockets on the moon.. No where to my knowledge has it been established that Maxis did it to STOP Richtofen, but is betrayed by him trapping Samantha in the pyramid, and sending him away also..

So if Edward did trap Samantha in the pyramid, the moon base was established previous to his mutiny on Maxis..

Also, pertaining to your link, I completely agree that it is beginning to look like a rocket.. There is also a zombie without blue eyes, that seems to either be EMP'd or maybe once you complete the WHOLE Maxis EE, Edward loses his control over the zombies in that area. Also maybe explaining Maxis' quotes about "leaving this place, but WE will return.." etc etc..

To play off your link again, the orange "Orbs" we see throughout the photos, are also seen when you recieve the "permanent perks" or upgraded window barriers.. maybe those also have something to do with the EE.. who knows..

Side note: I have been diving head first into these findings throughout the entire duration of 3arc Zombies.. I have forseen a lot of the things that they have done, and can say confidently that I DO NOT believe they just hide little things in the maps for no reason.. Simple example, posters in the Depot lobby say "Ride the Bus" and "Power 3.0" indicating you need to ride the bus to the third stop to get the power on.

Just more thoughts, needing more feedback..

I can see where your Coming from & that makes alot more sense than What I was Originally under the Impression of. Iv'e also been thinking about the Perma/Persistent Upgrades as your character specifically says "Hmm that Sounds Important" Each time you unlock it. I don't believe their in their to just be their. Iv'e also noticed that they seem to Disappear whenever you get Power-Ups. You hear that weird "Space Ship" Noise "Peaweahweahweahweah" Indicating you've lost it. I don't know if their connected or not but maybe.

I had posted the other day In A thread called Demi-Devine Intervention?? I had Richtofens ToB completed for about 6 weeks & my Zombies eyes were White, Yes White. Well I decided the other day to Go along with Maxxis'. Well now their Blue Again, Even the Bus Drivers. I know it may Sound crazy, But having played 500 hours alone in TranZit Mode, I Could literally play this Map in my Sleep...

Another thing I've noticed Is The Denizens, If you kill them with GalvaKnuckles or Bowie Knife Before they latch on to you, You hear a noise Indicating you've actually hit them. But If your carrying Ballistics Knives/Bowie Combo you cannot hear this Noise to Indicate that you've actually knifed them or not. Just thought that was kind of odd as well. Seeing as people don't seem to like using that Combo anymore.

I must say, I'll have to redo the Richtofen side, because I never noticed the white eyes.. Which may also explain Maxis' hidden agenda to control the zombies.. Which may be why we are powering the towers.. Lets not forget the snapshot from the computer terminal in BO1, with "stufzwei, and strength through order, and the NZR, which may mean Nazi zombie Radio.

Aside from all that business, I'll again have to try the Richtofen, and when I do, I'll keep this thread posted, or post another one. Also you made a comment about the noise when you meleè the denizens. I think the noise you're hearing is a more clear sound of them exploding, because I get a sound regarded the combinations of meleè weapons I use. I think that may have been Treyarch slightly overlooking a minimal detail.

May be something, may be nothing.. But I still believe we have some correlation between the perma perks, and the other various orange orbs, to include the Morse code they spell out. We need an all hands effort in finding this.. I'll be on a nonstop investigation this weekend..

More thoughts, more debacles..

I think they may do a new DLC drop once someone provides video proof of the full EE.. Either that, or we're all wrong, and you do indeed have to finish the full EE to progress to the next map.. It WAS rumored before BO2 dropped, that Zombies had become more of a "campaign" mode..

We'll see about our thoughts..

Here is the official preview trailer for Die Rise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruv2xMLuaoA

Might of already been posted but meh.

I was already comming to my thread to post that also upon discovery i noticed something at the top of the church from a certain angle.

Is there a way to embed the video from call of duty elite/ theater mode and upload to youtube?

IF not then i can describe where i was.

I did not have a scoped weapon such as a sniper rifle however it was noticable what was over there.

In the room where you can purchase juggernaut the ceiling has a hole in the roof, you can stand there and aim at the top of the church and see something of a box/ or object inside the window, it is not a reflection of another window i know this.

Thought i would just share that.

Thanks for all the input guys!

I'm glad i could share something that nobody has seen before.

And now i know you can actually "direct" the beams to certain locations.

I have HEARD but not seen proof or pictures of this but, there is a beam that shoots at the church at one point or another, also the mystery box may be hit with the beams.

There is more out there we just have too find it!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank god I'm not the only one who noticed that the tower looks like a rocket as well as church :D

I think that Treyarch have put a lot of effort into this map and they have intentionally left some things very easy to find and some things very difficult to find. Maybe if we get some mod tools for PC then we can hack the church model apart to see what it's like?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Elwood(OP) this may be nothing but on the loading screen picture you posted at the very beginning of this thread, The one with the Church and a wire/cable going from one side of the pic to the other. Well i hope i am not wrong here but hanging off that wire where i am thinking a traffic light should be hanging is that not a Missing piece of a jigsaw?

Back to the Morse code/traffic lights in town thing i think.