Bout time I did this - Introduction

JoshuaBananas

Hey guys (and girls, and everything outside and inbetween), I'm JoshuaBananas, but feel free to just call me Josh. I've been a fan of CoD zombies since Black Ops 1, and I've been playing ever since. I primarily play for the rich story, fun game play, and good times to be had. I play via Xbox One (and 360), so if you ever wanna play sometime, feel free to add me on Discord (JoshuaBananas#4846). I have the entire Black Ops games (WaW, Bo1, 2, 3, 4, Cold War), plus some other games. Not sure how to really end this so, uh, yeah. Cya?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, JoshuaBananas said:

Hey guys (and girls, and everything outside and inbetween), I'm JoshuaBananas, but feel free to just call me Josh. I've been a fan of CoD zombies since Black Ops 1, and I've been playing ever since. I primarily play for the rich story, fun game play, and good times to be had. I play via Xbox One (and 360), so if you ever wanna play sometime, feel free to add me on Discord (JoshuaBananas#4846). I have the entire Black Ops games (WaW, Bo1, 2, 3, 4, Cold War), plus some other games. Not sure how to really end this so, uh, yeah. Cya?

Welcome around Josh! If you're into the story you came to the right place. 

If you use discord you can join the forums' discord server:
https://discord.gg/ndRkYS3

• Moderators

So glad you finally found us Josh! If you have been around in Zombies for such a long time already, what is your favourite map? I saw you on the Discord already, so yeah, perhaps we can play a game once. 

Dont hestitate to make a post if you have a theory or strategy or whatever. See you around!

Archived