[Broken Glass] Prologue: Adamant

Silv3r Energy

Hello everyone! Alyx here, and I have a story for all of you! This story is called Broken Glass, and it is a fanfiction based around the zombies storyline. None of it holds any canonical significance or theory base for any events in the official storyline, and serves only as a bit of entertainment (and a time waster for me!). Without too much further ado, The prologue starts in the next paragraph.

[April 18th, 1942]

[Unknown time]

The work here is no longer for the greater good. Maxis has developed a.. device. He calls it the Ray Gun. Allow me to ask, what good comes from manufacturing weaponry? Is this what Group 935 is destined to become? A creator of death? Although my devotion to 935 has been sworn to secrecy, I feel now that I must defect for the true greater good. I pray to whatever higher power there may be that my most recent viewings are nothing more than delusions caused by the Element and my recent lack of sleep, but I fear now that there is more to 935 than what I am told.

I must go now. Doctor Porter is already working on a newer model of the Ray Gun, more powerful in all aspects. I will need all the luck I can get in the coming days.

-Doctor Gäran

[April 24th, 1942]

[Unknown time]

My plan is now finished.

The rest of the team is currently working on unveiling a machine that can make weapons more powerful. During their presentation, I will leave the facility with the plans for the Ray Gun, to keep humanity at its safest. It is no doubt that the Nazi party is going to use future developments to their advantage, seeing as we have shifted our funding to be sourced from them. Maxis said that we can not allow this power to fall into the wrong hands, but he fails to see as clearly as I. The Wrong Hands are what fuels this group.

-Doctor Gäran

[June 28th, 1942]

[7:00p.m.]

I have done it. Although it took longer than expected for Maxis to reveal the weapons upgrade machine, I have successfully escaped the facility with the Ray Gun blueprints in hand. I mustn't write anymore. They will be after me very soon. 

Xap Ght pcaay, bvhvtd dognei's txame, zktvr quwe, wbudvn oux.

Thank you.

-Doctor Gäran

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived