So these bow updates...

Masema

Pretty sure most of you know about the bow change recently where charged shots now only consume one arrow. I just hit round 100 a few minutes ago simply by camping in the corner of the bastion with the lightning bow, using the death ray constantly and a shotgun with fireworks. The highest I've ever gone without having to train for at least one round is 94, and that's with good max ammo luck. This game was far from that. It was like pulling a tooth trying to get a max from this game. Except for round 84 which was a dog and panzer round so two there and a third after killing the first zombie on 85, cause you know trollarch gotta troll. I hit the tram between 7-12 times and not once did I get a max ammo. I made the wolf and void arrows so I would have two on standby. I had to use the void arrow to get that max and my wolf is still sitting below the skeleton in the wall waiting to be used. Random drops maybe once every 5 rounds which is really long in between (yes I was counting my drops each round). But even with that luck I still camped my way to 100. That's just insane. I'm not complaining or saying they should change it. I'm just astonished. To think that if I have a game with good luck and enough cache backs I could probably get to 150 by not moving much. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/09/2016 at 8:07 AM, Masema said:

Pretty sure most of you know about the bow change recently where charged shots now only consume one arrow. I just hit round 100 a few minutes ago simply by camping in the corner of the bastion with the lightning bow, using the death ray constantly and a shotgun with fireworks. The highest I've ever gone without having to train for at least one round is 94, and that's with good max ammo luck. This game was far from that. It was like pulling a tooth trying to get a max from this game. Except for round 84 which was a dog and panzer round so two there and a third after killing the first zombie on 85, cause you know trollarch gotta troll. I hit the tram between 7-12 times and not once did I get a max ammo. I made the wolf and void arrows so I would have two on standby. I had to use the void arrow to get that max and my wolf is still sitting below the skeleton in the wall waiting to be used. Random drops maybe once every 5 rounds which is really long in between (yes I was counting my drops each round). But even with that luck I still camped my way to 100. That's just insane. I'm not complaining or saying they should change it. I'm just astonished. To think that if I have a game with good luck and enough cache backs I could probably get to 150 by not moving much. 

It really surprised me when they buffed the bows. They have made the map so much easier now and with the right gobblegums, you cant really go wrong. Popshocks helps with killing the panzer too but using a shotgun and the death ray is the best strategy for the panzer.

Archived