User of The Month Is Back

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

Just how it used to be.

fb651325f3230bd5339ce92da9e44990.png

It now includes an voting system, where you can vote for the next UoTM but it seems to be a little quirky and the moment and the setting won't save for it.

The archive is back, but for some reason the dev has went from month name to month number, needing this adjusted for all previous ones to show correctly but I'm doing this one by one.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to nominate @NaBrZHunter, I mean just look at this: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/181883-the-history-traditional-powers-and-known-uses-of-the-mpd/#comment-1746794 in a dry patch of storyline, this guy has gone back to the original Der Riese to Black Ops arc and made some really strong connections that could be so important in the future.

I need to nominate @83457, I know that the last winner of UotM (@Ragdo11706) has been hard at work with this Apothicon Servant upgrade and he truly needs to be praised for that, but this guy has also really put in the effort too and needs recognition for that.

• Tech Admin
17 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I have to nominate @NaBrZHunter, I mean just look at this: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/181883-the-history-traditional-powers-and-known-uses-of-the-mpd/#comment-1746794 in a dry patch of storyline, this guy has gone back to the original Der Riese to Black Ops arc and made some really strong connections that could be so important in the future.

I need to nominate @83457, I know that the last winner of UotM (@Ragdo11706) has been hard at work with this Apothicon Servant upgrade and he truly needs to be praised for that, but this guy has also really put in the effort too and needs recognition for that.

Please vote in the relevant topic ;)

Just now, Hells Warrrior said:

Please vote in the relevant topic ;)

Sorry about that, you can delete that quote. When I click on a notification to open it, if I have another page open on cod z (in this case UotM voting) it loads the page on that so I must have not noticed. Thats something I keep meaning to bring up actually.