Tekken 7 Hype

No console release yet, but surely it will be this year.

I find it interesting that they have included the Street fighter universe into the same as Tekken, Akuma is officially Tekken canon!

I think this is a build up to the Tekken vs Street fighter game that will be coming out shortly after Tekken 7.

• Moderators
On 25.1.2016 at 2:20 AM, Tattoo247 said:

I think this is a build up to the Tekken vs Street fighter game that will be coming out shortly after Tekken 7.

This comes to mind: 

SF-X-Tekken_box_art.jpg

I remember back then there was also some kind of tournament in which pro street fighter players battled against pro tekken players.

But since the game basically had the same Gameplay like a SF game the tournament was very one sided. (If I recall correctly)

Looks like they (the Tekken players) will get their revenge at some point.

I personally enjoy SF more, but then again I never really touched Tekken except for the demo of Tekken 3 or 4 can't remember it was on a demo disc I got with my PS2. Good times. I was too busy playing Kingdom Hearts though. haha

• Like 1

I have SFxTekken, it's a good game, but it's definitely a street fighter game.

The main reason I didn't practice that hard at it, was because they mixed all the Tekken character move sets up to fit the Street Fighter universe, so I was afraid it was make me forget the move input for the actual Tekken game.

Tekken x Street fighter is the mirror game that was promised after SFxTekken came out.

I used to do Tekken tournaments when I was younger, I was HUGE into the game, still am but not as into character bio's and all that.

• 3 months later...