Margwa Head Potentially Solved

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to test this out right now. Normally with Jug you get "Red Screened" once he does the slam. So I'll see once I get the Margwa Head. 

Also I wonder than if this would be the "Lion Tamed" E.E./Side Quest I've seen people talking about. Since when you shoot the final Margwa Heart, it kind of does sound like a Lions "Roar".

On 11/30/2015, 9:22:30, Ragdo11706 said:

I'm going to test this out right now. Normally with Jug you get "Red Screened" once he does the slam. So I'll see once I get the Margwa Head. 

Also I wonder than if this would be the "Lion Tamed" E.E./Side Quest I've seen people talking about. Since when you shoot the final Margwa Heart, it kind of does sound like a Lions "Roar".

A clue?

Lions in Celeste's?

Do you need the mask while using the upgraded Shield to destroy the lion statues?

How do you get the mask again?

We need a 'things of SoE, and their upgrades' thread.

4 minutes ago, 83457 said:

A clue?

Lions in Celeste's?

Do you need the mask while using the upgraded Shield to destroy the lion statues?

How do you get the mask again?

We need a 'things of SoE, and their upgrades' thread.

Who or what is Celeste's? To be honest we need to get a team together to make figuring this stuff out easier.

1 hour ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Who or what is Celeste's? To be honest we need to get a team together to make figuring this stuff out easier.

(I'm on 360, fml). 

Celeste's is the room with the lion statues. It is in canal, where you drop the steps.

Edit: you will see the name 'lady Celeste's' on the side of the building, if you walk from the perk machine back towards the Lion room. Sorry that the first info was off, i wasn't in a game and couldn't check/end edit.

If you go up the steps, past the vmp wallbuy, the first room has 4 lion statues, a Pod, and a window (and sometimes a shield part). Above the window it says 'the lady's secret', presumably lady Celeste.

This window is the one that i could not throw Bouncing Betties into, they just stuck in the air. The window has 2 lion statues on either side. 

Imagine if the pod is somehow involved...

Edited by 83457
Name location was wrong