Still very confused with the giant timeline

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Where are you reading that? Says it nowhere in Power of the Coming Race

Oh naw. Everything is peaceful until it isn't. So basically, I'm saying they are empirialistic. But if that's too shallow-by all means, I'm certainly no expert. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Oh naw. Everything is peaceful until it isn't. So basically, I'm saying they are empirialistic. But if that's too shallow-by all means, I'm certainly no expert. 

I don't know about that, they seem pretty peaceful in this and a lot more advanced then us to just suddenly pull some thing like that.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Where are you reading that? Says it nowhere in Power of the Coming Race

3 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I don't know about that, they seem pretty peaceful in this and a lot more advanced then us to just suddenly pull some thing like that.

This theory of evil Vril-ya is, I believe, what the zombies story is based off of.  I've said before Shangri-La that the Vril-ya in-game, especially from S-L, are not good.  In my eyes, they are the Illuminati and they do not have good intentions.  This is all based off of popular mythology about the race that didn't come from the Coming Race.  @Monopoly Mac and I made a thread about it ages ago.  While some things in there surely need to be edited, it gets the point across.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/index.php?/topic/170129-the-grand-satanic-aryan-angel-alien-connection-by-tac-mac/

• Administrators

I'm sure someone has mentioned this before-but four years before zombies came out, BTW, there was a story of a mad German Scientist, a master race, mechanical Giants nearly identical to the Origins Giants, Shangri-La, and how the people there were forced to work in uranium mines, and dying of radiation poisoning. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Captain_and_the_World_of_Tomorrow