I'm new!

Hey I'm new to this site. I just wanted to join up on a group of fellow "zombie lovers"! I have been playing call of duty zombies for 7 years and I know most secrets and most of the story on zombies. I have played all of the maps and on the scale from noob to Zombie God, I'd say I'm pro level. I mainly play bo2 zombies. My best maps are der riese, kino der toten, town (greenrun) and buried. My favorite maps to just have fun on are shinonuma, der riese, kino der toten, shangri la, ascension, town and origins. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz!

I'm glad you finally decided to join up after being obsessed with the game for so long. We're definitely passionate about Zombies around here, so you should feel right at home. You joined at the right time too because it's about to start getting very busy as BO3 quickly approaches.

But I digress, enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or ideas don't hesitate to speak up, everyone around here is super friendly.