Nazi Army Trilogy, or How to Release a Standalone Zombie Game

This is how you release a stand-alone zombie game base on alternate game modes of previous games.  

New story content. Add more old content, animations, weapons. Update graphics. Support loyalty.  Add characters. Let you pick who you want to play as. Customize weapons, loadout, difficulty.  Remaster everything.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/301640/

Already own Nazi Zombie Army 1 and/or 2? Get up to 60% off Zombie Army Trilogy with our exclusive loyalty discount now!

Experience THREE nerve-shredding campaigns across FIFTEEN missions of intense third-person action.
Take the fight to the undead alone, or team up in 2-4 player online co-op.
Face your fears in the brutal new Horde Mode for 1-4 players, across 5 blood-curdling maps.

Choose to play as one of FOUR male or FOUR new female survivors.
Perfect your play style with CUSTOMISABLE weapons and loadouts.
Customise your DIFFICULTY and add enemy multipliers.

Includes the first two Nazi Zombie Army games like you’ve never seen them before.
Pick apart zombies with the new DISMEMBERMENT mechanic and bathe in a bloody glow of NEW graphical effects, NEW audio, NEW enemy animations ... and more.
Play your favourite missions from ANY campaign in ANY order in ONE unified online community.

I'm going to buy this to tide me over.  I never played it because I didn't want the standard sniper gameplay.  But this I can get into.

Edited by yourmapper
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*Zombie Army Trilogy

Yeah great looking game and I'm definetly picking it up. But this game has had story driven campaing from the start, it's stand alone full-fledged game and as such it was easy to slap together all three parts port them to the new engine and sell with some extras. Call of Duty zombies on the other hand is only rather "small" co-op horde mode. WIth narrative told in small hints. And imo it wouldn't work as stand alone remaster of 15 zombie maps.

• Moderators

What Matuzz said and don't forget the fact that a lot of peeps only play CoD for the mp.

Activision would never allow this, because it takes away precious dev time.

To be frank I much rather have new good maps as opposed to the mediocre BO2 maps to be remade.