Fake Loading screen leak roundup

Hello everyone smith here and today I would like to Round up every "Leaked" Loading screen from Black ops 2 that we got. Mostly because I plan to do a little something later on and also because I just love seeing what people came up with. I'll be dumping whatever I find and if you find any please dump so I can " Experiment" later on

X0RNNmJRdGlKS1Ux_o_black-ops-2---alien-z

0.jpg

0.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

These are all I have for now. Also does anyone know the program used to create the first 2? 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

You mean Photoshop? :P

People have been getting very good about creating "leaked" images; in fact, they look really nice and professional compared to how they used to be. Unfortunately, those designers never understood how Treyarch does their designs and that creates several, several errors and inconsistencies despite the obvious.

• Administrators

This still just makes me want to start on the idea of actually putting together a CoDz comic book as suggested several times in the past. 

I remember when that was brought up. I even tried drawing in the format of Stan Lee's comic books but it's just too damn difficult to replicate that old-fashioned sketching, and heaven knows that I can even draw a face.

You missed the bridging the gap one, fake motd one, all the fake origins ones, the fake buried one, the shangri la one, the die rise one and atlantis. Sorry I cant get them at the moment due to google being funny but just search like BO2 fake loadings screens and they will be there.