Berlin Wall Map

"five" was a fun map with presidents and such, if they wanna go that route again I think a Berlin Wall map could be grat. Get Ronald Reagan in there. Even though it's off in the time line if it's a World at War 2 game this is still very doable. The Wall is/was in Germany perfect for zombies. Maybe they finally tear down the wall and Zombies just come flooding out in the opening scene. Then you can just be running around places in Berlin. It sets itself up perfectly. What do you think? What people would you use besides Reagan?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be interesting, maybe its set when they are meant to knock down the wall but no word has been heard from the other part of Berlin. I think that if this were done as a map like Five it would be very fun, it could be a good way to explain some stuff in the story too.

Yeah certainly a lot of options. I'd Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush Sr. Hirohito, and Willy Brandt because he coined the term "wall of shame" for the Berlin wall. or Lucille Ball because we never get girls in Zombies and she was famous and died in 1989 so it'd be cool to have her in here. But the first 3 are my locks! 

possible story, Reagan and everyone wants them to tear down the wall, they refuse cut off all ties with that side of Germany. Comunist leader  Erich Honecker teams up with a prominate character from the already established story to control the zombies and build a zombies stronghold in East Germany. They tear down the wall finally and zombies come rushing out. Reagan, Bush, Hirohito, and Brandt/Ball fight their way through the rubble of the wall and in between east and west Germany. The big one being the Reichstag building which is presumably where the zombie stronghold is being controlled from.  it'll have the box, PAP, wall guns, ect.  Like every other zombies map.

Actual Quotes from the people to go along with the treyarch zombies generated ones

Hirohito: "The war has developed not necessarily to Japans advantage"(Hirohito's 'Oh SH*T' quote) ; "We have resolved to endure the unendurable and suffer what is insufferable."

Ronald Reagan: "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." (I really like this one! lol) ; "life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music" (use this when activating an in game song or EE.) "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" (for obvious reasons) "status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in' " (his "oh SH*T" quote, lol. everybodys gotta have one)

George W. Bush Sr.: "Old guys can still do fun things" "what's wrong with being a boring kind of guy" "Ageing's alright, it's better than the alternative, which is not being here" "I like a colorful sock, I'm a sock man" (after pack-a-punching)

I'm torn on his "oh sh*t' quote: It's either 'losing is tough' to say at the end of the game, or "I have survivors curiosity I guess." after being revived or surviving a mirage of zombies

Lucille Ball: 'I'd rather regret the things I've done, than regret the things I haven't done" "I'm not funny. what I am is brave" "Not everything that is faced can be changed but nothing can be changed until it is faced"

Willy Brandt: "I put it down on paper again in the summer of this year. "Berlin will live, and the Wall will fall" "those who adhere to the past, won't be able to cope with the future."

struggled to find a good "oh sh*t quoute for Brandt and Lucy

• Administrators
Those quotes are awesome haha! I think what would be cool is if you're playing in Berlin, killing zombies, and one of the Easter Eggs is to knock down the Berlin Wall and when you look across the street, you see Kino der Toten! That would be sweet to me, maybe even go inside or see yourself in the past :P

Those quotes are awesome haha! I think what would be cool is if you're playing in Berlin, killing zombies, and one of the Easter Eggs is to knock down the Berlin Wall and when you look across the street, you see Kino der Toten! That would be sweet to me, maybe even go inside or see yourself in the past :P

Yeah Kino was on the West side so the new map could be on the East side of the wall.